“A must-do for those who love to ride!”

Cayman Custom Cycles Island Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Daily Island Tour ~ Tour Grand Cayman with the wind in your face on one of our Custom Harley Davidson softail motorcycles. 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Includes lunch and stops for sightseeing. The Afternoon Get Away ~ The “Let’s Go East!!” ride heads straight out to the East End and North Side of the island. 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. Free Customer pick-up along 7 Mile Beach!
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
“A must-do for those who love to ride!”
Reviewed 19 December 2011

We were searching for jet skis to rent for the day, and were so lucky that we found this motorcycle tour instead! This is the perfect way to see nearly the entire island. All the highlights of a Cayman visit were covered. Our guides were gracious hosts, and the tour even included an oceanside lunch. A fantastic way to spend the day!

Visited November 2011

Boca Raton, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great way of seeing the entire island.”
Reviewed 8 December 2011

No complaints, we had a great ride. A nicer way of checking out the entire island on a motorcycle tour rather then a bus. Our guide even treated us to lunch :)

canada
“get your cycle therapy”
Reviewed 22 November 2011

If you are in Cayman and have the need to ride then call up Cayman Custom Cycle Island Tours and let Keith and Casey show you a great time. I did the 4 hr tour which began with Casey picking me up at my Condo and taking me to the shop where I met Keith the owner and a builder of some real nice custom harley motorcycles. We did the paperwork and then they let me choose which of the bikes I wanted to ride, I picked the fatboy and we headed off for our adventure. The ride covered most of the island and was a great way to see areas of the island I never new existed. I felt safe riding on the left something I had never done before by following Keith and having Casey watch my back. In no time I was enjoying the warm ocean breezes as we cruised paradise. We made a couple of stops at scenic areas of the island and some great locations for pics where Keith and Casey took the time to educate me about the island and its history. We made a stop in the north end for lunch and few more at places like the Wreck of the Ten Sails and eventually made or way back to the shop. If you ride this is a must do on your holiday in Cayman and I know I will hook up with them again next time I am in Cayman.

Visited October 2011
Oskaloosa, Kansas
“best tour on the island”
Reviewed 20 November 2011

If you ride, this tour is for you, My wife and I were lucky enough to find this
"awesome" tour around the island. Keith and Allen were easy to talk to and great
hosts. There is no better way to see and experience the island than on a perfectly
running,beautifully painted custom bike. You will not be disappointed.

Visited November 2011