“Awesome way to see the island”

Cayman Custom Cycles Island Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Daily Island Tour ~ Tour Grand Cayman with the wind in your face on one of our Custom Harley Davidson softail motorcycles. 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Includes lunch and stops for sightseeing. The Afternoon Get Away ~ The “Let’s Go East!!” ride heads straight out to the East End and North Side of the island. 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. Free Customer pick-up along 7 Mile Beach!
Fergus, Ontario
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome way to see the island”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Was on a cruise when we went on this bike tour. Keith was great and the bikes were awesome. Just an amazing way to see the island and the bikes were sweet.

Visited February 2012

Orangeville, Canada
“The best way to see Grand Cayman while cruising on a custom cycle.”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

If you are a visitor with a motorcycle license, you won't want want to miss Keith's island tour. Great selection of Harley iron to choose from and all with Keith's custom flare that makes riding the "hawg" feel like you are a rock star. There are not many bikes on the island so you become a bit of an instant celebrity wherever you go. Good safe roads to ride and interesting stops which with Keith's narration makes the trip not only visually entertaining, but historical as well. A real "cool" day. Highly recommended for the bike enthusiast.

Hartford, Connecticut, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“FREEDOM”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

This was the best island tour we've been on. If you dread those vacations where your "old lady" (I'm a poser) says "Honey, I signed us up for the zippity-do hippity-hop mini-bus tour tomorrow", then CCC Island Tours is for you. Let me paint a picture of our personal experience.
On those packed mini-bus tours we have encountered crowding, whiney kids, lovers, and thinking out LOUD people. Usually there are nose and fingerprints on the windows, stained, cramped, or uncomfortable seats, a scripted tour guide speaking over a cheap loudspeaker, and you always seem to pick the seat on the wrong side of the bus. When you finally get to a rest stop, there is a line in the rest room with all the other mini-bus tours.
The motorcycle tour is a naked, raw, unrehearsed blast around a beautiful locale. Sun and wind in your face (isn't that why you went to the Carribean), the fresh smell of salt air and island vegetation, and most of all freedom beckons. The schedule is informal and relaxing in comparison. Normally we would explore in a rental car, get lost, maybe even inadvertantly trespass, have an argument over a wrong turn, and take chances on an unknown restaurant. With Keith as our chaperone everything was stress free.
The Harley Davidson Custom Softail that we rode was in very good condition. We rode at a comfortable pace and Keith represented the island expertly. The only reason we didn't give them 5 stars is because we are late middle aged and ride 2 up at home because my wife doesn't have a license. All CCC needs to do is add a better passenger seat and saddlebags for a camera or souvenir.

2 Thank Leather-and-Flannel
Albany, Missouri, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Harley Davidson and Cruise ships, Can't get better than that.”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

My wife and I were going on a cruise and were looking at renting a couple of scooters during our stop in Grand Cayman. Luckily I came across Cayman Custom Cycles who offered a Harley tour of the island. After contacting them they were able to change the tour time just for my wife and I being our ship did not dock until later in the morning. We met Keith in front of the Hard Rock Café which was an easy 10 minute walk from the dock where he then drove us to his shop. He let us choose which bike we wanted to ride and after some quick paperwork we were on our way. The bike we chose was the Green Meanie which looked, sounded, and ran great. For the short time that we were on the island with the cruise ship I believe we were able to see more of the island than if we would have taken another tour. We were able to get some great pictures and some great riding in. After the tour we were dropped back off in front of the Hard Rock Café and had plenty of time left to return to our ship. After our cruise my wife and I agreed with each other that the tour with Cayman Custom Cycles was our favorite thing to do during our whole cruise. I would recommend this tour to anyone who will be arriving by cruise ship or who just happens to be in Grand Cayman.

1 Thank Robert O
Tripoli, Libya
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Oh that was Fun, Fun, FUN!!”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

My wife Kim and I went on one of the tours with these guys. These guys clearly love their bikes and love what they do and it shows in their enthusiasm to make sure we had a great time. The bikes look stunning and sound even better! We had the chance to see where the bikes are built and maintained (which is a must for any 'Petrol-Head') which is an easy introduction before heading out on the road. Riding a bike around the island is the perfect way to fully appreciate the scenery and cooking smells as you pass the various catering establishments. I didn't know riding a Harley could make you so hungry!! I was a great afternoon and it will be top of our list of things to do on our next trip to Grand Cayman.

Visited November 2011