“a second trip”

Cayman Custom Cycles Island Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Daily Island Tour ~ Tour Grand Cayman with the wind in your face on one of our Custom Harley Davidson softail motorcycles. 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Includes lunch and stops for sightseeing. The Afternoon Get Away ~ The “Let’s Go East!!” ride heads straight out to the East End and North Side of the island. 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. Free Customer pick-up along 7 Mile Beach!
canada
“a second trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2012

just got back from another excellent holiday in Grand Cayman, and the highlight for me was touring the island on a Harley. This was my second time renting from Cayman Custom Cycle Tours and proved that the last time was no fluke. My wife heard me rave to friends about the tour last year when we were in the Caymans and decide to join me this year. Keith the owner picked us up at our condo and took us back to the shop where we were fitted for helmets and then out to the bikes. Keith has a great selection of custom bikes that any Harley owner would be proud to call their own. Last year I did the tour that left in the morning so this year I decide to change things up and did the afternoon tour. We headed out for a 3 hr ride with several stops along the way where Keith took the time to tell us about the island and its history, the time blew by so quickly and although I regretted pulling back to the shop I was smiling after having got my fix on a bike in this beautiful country. If your in Caymans and like to ride give Keith a call and you wont regret it I know I will be back again next year

Visited November 2012

Louisville, Kentucky
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Way to see Grand Cayman!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

We loved this tour! Owner, Keith, picked us up at our hotel and was our personal tour guide for the day. PLUS . . . he took pictures of us throughout the day at choice spots he had lined out, and we got some GREAT PICS! (Patience of a saint!) The bonus was the quaint little place he took us for lunch. Best coconut shrimp I've ever eaten! If you have a motorcycle license, you gotta take this tour! (And don't let the hotel tell you it's not safe . . . you're following the guide the whole time!)

Clearwater, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great way to spend an afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

We go to Grand Cayman yearly, and since I don't dive, wanted to experience the island from a different view, do something fun with my better half and Cayman Custom Cycles did not disappoint! Keith took my hubby & me all around the amazing island riding on the back of gorgeous custom Harleys. Relaxing and fun. Keith stopped at a small local restaurant for some refreshments, then we were off again to enjoy amazing views, he even arranged for a rainbow over the ocean! Definately a must to do if you are a motorcycle enthusiast. Planning on doing again our next trip!

Visited August 2012
Flemington, New Jersey
“Gotta Do It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2012

What a way to end a week of diving. The bikes are well maintained, and Keith will
get you all over the island. Fun way to spend the time waiting to be safe to fly. I
would highly recommend this to anyone who owns a bike somewhere else in the
world. The scenery and smells are so different than home. Got home and started
telling friends about it. A couple of days later a friend said that he went to their website
and saw a picture of us. We get to Cayman every so often and I am definitely doing
it again. Go for the diving, but make some time for an afternoon ride that you won't
regret!!

Visited August 2012
Jersey City, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“You'll have fun with Keith”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2012

He knows every inch of the island and has a lot of interesting stories to share. He'll take you to an authentic island restaurant.

The bikes are completely custom and run great - The ride reminds me of the Florida Keys except better

If you ride - you should give Keith a call