Stingray City Quest
Ranked #49 of 70 Tours in George Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Stingray City Quest provides you with a comprehensive and practical Grand Cayman tour and excursion guide for your Caribbean Island vacation. Stingray City Quest is proud to be associated with independent Grand Cayman companies, and provide valuable advice on deal opportunities for your desired island tour adventure. We offer exceptional value for money for large and small groups, families, and individual holiday makers.
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Same experience as the previous person, paid online and they never got back to me with any details. I have emailed them few times and nothing. Phone number is gone from their page so I can't call. Used the Contact info in the webpage and no response neither. Have disputed the charge and informed Paypal about this, hopefully I will get my money back.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Claudia O

Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Paid for a trip for four to Stingray City in late December. Trip was to be 3/11/2014. Never received a confirmation. No follow-up on time of meeting in Grand Cayman. No response to repeated emails and website correspondence. Phone number disconnected. Obviously I was very concerned about the trip as time drew nearer. I again tried to contact Quest cancelling. As expected there was no sight of the company at the dock on the date of the supposed tour. My observations leads me to believe they are no longer in business. AVOID.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank captnk
Spokane, Washington
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Stingray City and Dolphin Cove”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I booked my tour through stingray city quest independent of the cruise line and got a great rate. We just got back from a 6-night cruise on the Disney Magic and they coordinated with dolphin cove to pick us up from the pier. The price is unbeatable at $20pp for stingray city. Included photos and drinks. 6 of us upgraded to the dolphin encounter which was quite fun as well. I think this experience is unforgettable and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Cayman Islands.

Visited January 2013
Beatrice, Nebraska
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Stingray City”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

We booked this excursion through our cruise line which was handled by MarineLand Tours. Our excursion to Stingray City in Grand Cayman was excellent because of MarineLand Tours.
We were easily able to access the stingrays as excursion boat had steps leading to/from water.
People of any age would be able to navigate on this excursion. The guides were extremely informative regarding the stingrays and made us feel comfortable in swimming/handling them. They were also able to give us more information regarding the waters, sealife and how Stingray City originated. The guides were also very helpful in taking pictures for people so that no one was left out of a group picture. This was my second visit here and my friends first. We were all thrilled with the experience from start to finish!!!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Cathy B
edmond, ok
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Amazing Time!”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

My husband and I went on a cruise and took the stingray city quest tour! It was so much fun! The tour guides were very friendly and helpful. It was amazing to see, touch, and feed the stingrays! I felt like this was the highlight of our trip!

Visited January 2012