“Turn around now! ”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Turn around now! ”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Don't waste your time with these crooks and hustlers! Sneaky people with untrustworthy talk trying to say best deals on the Islands. They will also ditch you very quickly if some elderly cash cows walk in right after you!

7 Thank Jeremy J

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“LIARS”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

On 12/13/2013 I purchased a ladies Movado watch. At time of purchase I was told this was a newly released style. Well guess what, it was released in 2009 (5 years ago). What made me suspicious was that the battery died after 3.5 months. When I contacted these crooks, they were very glib and arrogant about there sales practices. They were also highly recommended by Carnival Cruse Lines. I brought this issue up to Carnival and they were very uninterested. Save yourself the grief by AVOIDING this store.

Visited December 2013
8 Thank Doreen L
Waterdown, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best customer service”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

I already see richie's name quoted but I have to add again that he went above and beyond for me. Cynthia also helped me pick out a watch while I waited for a repair. Price was very good and comparable to other stores in the market.

3 Thank Hartmahj
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good Buy .. Richie was very helpful!”
Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

I was on the island with a Carnival cruise .. I was shopping for a 1ct Diamond Solitaire as a promise ring that my boyfriend was buying for me. This was our last port of call (I looked in 2 other D.I. before this port the staff sucked & selection sucked) We came to D.I. Cayman and had Richie as our sales guy. When I go back I hope he's still there, he was not at all pushy! Richie was very helpful and listened to what I wanted (very important) and was also patience I was back and forth alot with style mountings. There was also another guy (Amod was his name I think). He was the manager that helped with the negation of the deal, he was very cocky and pushy but overall a nice guy (I know being pushy comes in a sales managers position, their the manager for a reason so always remember that) I was very iffy bc of the mixed reviews online I read prior to my trip so I already was on the fence line. We did end up making a deal (alot of tough negation) and I got a beautiful ring that I love ..... NOW .. . I got it checked out and an appraisal done .. The diamond as far as what they represented it to be was 100% true ... as far as value I was expecting a bigger bang for my buck especially bc I paid all cash (maybe I over expected too much, I dont know) I spent a good amount of money (a couple thousand dollars) my ring appraised for $600 more than I paid (very happy) ... Then when you add taxes of what I would of paid in the states I saved roughy about $1K so it wasn't that bad ... Overall with my experience I would recommend them. I will be returning there to upgrade my solitaire in the future for a 2ct as I was treated well and they are honest with description of what you are purchasing (quality). Just remember always negotiate and if you need walk away and breathe .. take it all in and rethink (if I didnt walk away to go back later after re-thinking, I probably would of paid retail of what I would of paid in the states)

Visited March 2013
4 Thank KristinaB20
Leicester, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DIAMONDS INTERNATIONAL”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I purchased a Dior Watch from Dimonds International during a recently cruise with P&O who highly promote them. I was informed that they could not be beet on price or quality and when I got home I found out I was completely ripped off!! Do not buy anything from them!!! I am someone surprised that P&O Cruises would promote such a company who clearly ripes off their customers. I have since tried to speak to Dimonds International on their business Card they provided me and via their website to no avail......... DO NOT BUY anything from them!

Visited March 2013