“Best Mud Slides!!”

Ranked #12 of 118 Restaurants in George Town
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Da Fish Shack is a very chill spot which is recommended for a true Caribbean experience. Beside the great view and lay back atmosphere, Da Fish Shack offers an array of fresh seafood,sandwiches ,hamburgers & steaks complimented by a nice selections of drinks, a great place for anybody who`s not in a rush...Enjoy it in the "Cayman Time" and absorb all the good vibes. A great place for locals and tourists alike to eat,meet and drink Caribbean style!!
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My husband and I stopped in for the 2 4 1 mudslides and they were fantastic!!! Bartender Paul was awesome!!! Don't tell but he made me one mudslide at a time, and even let me choose a 2nd flavor. He recommended a place closer to our hotel as well which was so nice!! Thanks Paul! See you in August when we come back

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We ate here a couple of times on our trip. The staff were friendly and made great recommendations. We sat at the bar and had a great time. The ceviche with breadfruit chips was AMAZING! So glad our bartender recommended the breadfruit chips. They are so good we got them the second time we came. The food is very fresh and you can see the chef and his staff working in the kitchen.

1  Thank Stefanie W
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Went there for drinks recently with friends. Yes it overlooks the sea but the experience is average at best. Drinks are expensive, service is what you would expect, the wifi is poor, parking is difficult and unless you are intending to spend a lot of money, it's over quite quickly.

2  Thank Stubowler
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Da Fish Shack was recommended by our beach server at our hotel. I got fish & chips which was average. I wanted grouper but they ran out. My wife got the Mai Mai grilled and blackened. It was okay. My daughters got the seafood rundown which they said was okay.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We were surrounded by different restaurants all claming to have awesome food.Our tour guide recommended da fish shack and it was probably the best decison ever!.The fish was fresh literally it was catch of the day, my table ordered the fish n chips ( amazing btw), fish tacos ( which looked and tasted amazing), and a fresh fried snapper ( speechless). If you happen to be at cayman make sure you stop here its only a few minutes from the pier and the price matches the quality.

Ps. Order the fried bread fruit as a side order its the best.