“The new thing to do”

Cayman Stand Up Paddle Co
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Whether its your first time Paddle Boarding or you're a seasoned paddler, we cater to all needs, offering LESSONS, RENTALS and a wide variety of EXCURSIONS! Give us a call to find out more and start Paddle Boarding today
baltimore
180 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 231 helpful votes
“The new thing to do”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

While on 7 Mile Beach we noticed the paddle boards. This has become very popular and a nice change from the jet ski.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank vacationlady1

Chatham, New Jersey, United States
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Beach delivery, nicest workers, superior boards”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

They delivered our paddles to the beachcomber even though we only wanted them for an hour and ended up leaving them longer since they had another pick up to do later next door. Less expensive than other outfits with very nice gear.

Visited June 2014
CINCINNATI, OHIO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Good to get Board with What's Up”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

First time we ever tried to paddle board. What great fun! We ranged in age from 20+ to almost 70. We all were able to stand up thanks to the short tutorial from our instructors. Paddleboards were delivered and picked up at your hotel--what could be easier. Can't say enough good things about the professionalism of our instructors. Highly recommend this group.

Visited June 2014
Long beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Customer service at it's finest”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Max was one of the most courteous, kind, helpful service-based companies I have ever worked with. I will use him every time we visit the island and I highly recommend everyone else do the same!

1 Thank Kelliecollins24
Hudson, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“First Time experience”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I called to reserve my paddle board and got a voicemail. I didn't leave a message, but Max called me back right away. I reserved a paddle board for 1/2 day and he delivered it right to the beach at my condo! I got a short lesson and was on my way. He was right on time delivering the board and picking it up. It's a lot of fun and a good workout! My daughter (5) rode on the board with me and she had a great time.

Visited May 2014