Annie's Place
US$240
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$308
Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$167
ComfortSuites
US$499
US$406
  • Pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
US$971
US$749
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$339
US$202
US$577
US$496
Holiday Inn Resort Grand Cayman(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$163
TripAdvisor
Spotts Beach Houses(George Town)
Hotels.com
All reviewsbed and breakfastminute walk to the beachwonderful hostslovely homewonderful stayeach morninganniesislandcaymanvacationretreat
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Best place on the Island to stay. We really enjoyed the relaxing cool sanctuary to retreat from the heat of the day. Wonderful home cooked breakfast on the inside bug free patio was a great start to the day. We enjoyed the freedom to come and go and the beautiful lights to welcome us home at night. Centrally located in a quiet neighborhood walking distance to 7 mile beach and shopping malls.
This is the place to go for a real Caymanian experience.
We appreciated the generous warm hospitality.

Room Tip: book early as only a few rooms available
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 2uristo
Reviewed 13 February 2011

I stayed at Annie's place for 5 days in December 2010. My experience was very positive.

Annie and Peter have a lovely home and it is kept in spotless condition. I had great breakfasts and had some very enjoyable conversations with both Annie and Peter. They are both truly nice and hospitable people.

I would note that it's a 15-20 min walk to the beach if you don't rent a car. The location is a slight drawback, but I was traveling alone and didn't mind walking through the residential neighborhood. Overall, Annie's place is a very good value.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
6  Thank KMWE
Reviewed 28 January 2011

I spent a week here. It is a small B & B wth only 2 bedrooms. Very welcoming and well organised. Very clean and comfortable. Excellent breakfast - anything you want. Annie is a super person and goes the extra mile for her guests. A pleasant 20 minute walk to Seven Mile Beach or to Camana Bay where all the restaurants and other facilities are.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank RobertJNassau
Reviewed 10 January 2011

Annie and Peter Moulton made us feel like we were staying with family, instead of at a bed and breakfast. They provided insights re: activities and attractions, but most importantly, they made my two year old feel right at home. The accommodations were great and continental breakfast was world-class. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Grand Cayman as an alternative to overpriced hotels that do not provide a truly authentic island experience.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank LindaSam9
Reviewed 3 January 2011

Annie's Place is a charming bed and breakfast that is located in a safe and wonderful location and in very close proximity to all tourist attractions (including the beautiful seven mile beach). From the moment you walk in their door, Peter and Annie treat you with exceptional warmth and hospitality - second to none. They welcome you into their home and they are the most gracious of hosts - warm, friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and caring - they really go above and beyond in making you feel right at home. Their home is absolutely beautiful - exceptionally clean with lots of attention to details....I stayed over Christmas holidays to awaken on Christmas morning to a gift wrapped present and card - what a lovely touch that meant so much! The breakfast is stellar and made to your specifications. I really can't say enough about Annie and Peter - they showed their care and kindness in so many ways - I had an opportunity to meet some of their friends and family and I left feeling so blessed for having shared a week with them. They are truly extraordinary people and have a wonderful gift for making you feel at home - I have stayed at bed and breakfast locations throughout north america, including many of the caribbean islands as well as in central america and I can honestly say that Annie's Place is superior to all - they really are the best! I could not have asked for a better experience and I would highly recommend Annie's Place without reservation to all - they are very special hosts that go above and beyond to make your stay truly pleasurable.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo