“Best jerk in Cayman” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch
Saginaw, Michigan
“Best jerk in Cayman”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I have been going to cayman for 12 yrs.The best tastes of all the jerk stands.every thing seems fresh. Hot.it isn't a dining experience it is first day in or last day out..if your cheap its your place.

2 Thank GRLCOACH

Prospect
“Great Jerk Chicken and Pork”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

This place was a great find. Its a fun little stand in the Tortuga Rum Co. compound that has a good feel to it. My wife and I both had a combination of the Jerk Chicken and Pork and it was absolutely wonderful. They have a few nice tables under an canopy, so we decided to eat it there. As Jerk is a bit spicy, I asked the nice lady serving at the stand if they sold drinks. She explained that they could not as the beverages were sold at the Tortuga store, which she then pointed to next to the stand. I asked if I could bring drinks back to the table and she said, "please do". We ended up having a great lunch for $6 and beer for $1.50. A great find in the Cayman Islands.

• Visited December 2013