Ebanks Watersports
Ranked #5 of 71 Tours in George Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Revel in the exhilaration of zooming through the blue-green waters of Cayman, not to mention tooling around on our Sea Doo GTS Jet Skis (waverunners). We limit each tour to five Wave Runners plus your tour guide so your guaranteed an intimate 2.5Hr experience. You'll take the scenic route, traveling the length of the famous North Sound of Grand Cayman to stingray city and the reef to snorkel. Free pick up from cruise ships and 7 mile beach hotels.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is the second time that I've done the jetski safari with Ebanks Watersports. I took some friends last year and recently I took my cousin, who was visiting and it was the highlight of her trip here. The people are friendly, fun and professional. Highly recommend. Looking forward to taking visitors in June!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My husband and I with our two daughters aged 8 and 12 chartered a boat with Ebanks Watersports on the 29th April as we were visiting the island via cruise for the day and as it was our 10th wedding anniversary and we wanted to renew our wedding vows. We knew we wanted to do so in the north sound and as we only had 5-6 hours on the island the best way for us to do this was to charter a boat. After contacting several companies, I decided to go with Ebanks on the good reviews on TA and the excellent communication I received from Noelle. We had several requests and wanted flexibility for our ceremony and then afterwards to have some fun with the sting rays and snorkelling. The whole day was better than we could have ever imagined. We were met promptly by Nathan directly off the ship who drove us to the Marina and had plenty of local knowledge to share with us. We then met Andrew and Price who on first impression were very warm and friendly. We were dressed formally for our ceremony and Andrew kindly sailed us around the wind to avoid our dresses/makeup being ruined by spray. Not only this they ensured they docked us close enough to our ceremony point (beach point not port) so that we could lift our dresses above our knees not to ruin them. During the ceremony and professional photo's Andrew and Price kindly decided to use our camera to take some pictures for us whilst they waited for us. This was such a lovely thought and gesture as it meant we were able to share some of their picture taking with our family and friends over FB while we wait for the pro ones to arrive!!! We even managed to get Price in one or two of our photo's!! After the ceremony we enjoyed some champagne whilst we headed to Rum point to ditch the dresses and don some swim suits. We then headed to sting ray city and we were blown away by them! Both Andrew and Price had an immense level of knowledge about them and were extremely comfortable in handling them which enabled us to really get up close and personal with these amazing creatures! So much so that others on specific tours with other companies were surrounding our guys instead of their own guides!!! We then headed off to a snorkel point where we enjoyed lots of fun and snorkeling. We had brought our own gear, but next time we won't bother as theirs was much better and they had vests which were gratefully received as the sea that day was rather choppy! Even so, when I found myself drifted rather far from the boat busy with my face in the water and not having as much stamina as I would like to think I have, one of guys even gave me a tug along to help me get back on board!!! They are such strong swimmers and were so knowledgeable! They made our very special day a day to remember forever and I would not have any hesitation in recommending eBanks and their team to family, friends and tripadvisor researchers! Thank you Noelle, Nathan, Andrew and Price!!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

No problem trip was perfect ,driving a Jetski ski great ,stingray city sa welll.stingray city was fo all us experience .

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The Ebanks team were awesome, we have a fantastic time, and I would recommend them to any visitors to Cayman who are looking to do stingray city, but want some fun on a Jetski as well

Thanks

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This was my second jet ski-snorkel-sting ray excursion with Ebanks in the past 2 years. Our experience in 2012 was so fun that we wouldn't consider using anyone else for our 2014 visit. We booked a group of 8 people (2 single jet skiis and 3 doubles) for this excursion. They were right on time picking us up and were very professional in training everyone on the equipment. The jet skiis were all new and the water was amazing. Stingray city was a blast. Our tour guides were the best. They helped us hold the rays, pet them, feed them, and even got a nice massage from the rays. After the rays it was off to snorkeling at the reef. The guides were always amazing to help assist where needed. They assisted with our older friends and made the whole experience one to never forget. We had a great time on our Caribbean cruise, but the highlight for the second straight trip was the Cayman Island excursion with Ebanks.

We were very nervous about our 12:30 start time and our need to get back to the ship by 3:30 p.m. However, they assured us or more like guaranteed that we would not miss our tender back to the cruiseline. They were good on their promise and we had the time of our lives. It was better than the first time. To quote a member of our group, "That was the most fun I've ever had". Keep up the great work Ebanks and we will surely visit again in the future.