“The only way to dive Grand Cayman”
Review of Pirate Divers

Pirate Divers
Ranked #4 of 73 Tours in George Town
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small personalized dive operation and a fully authorized PADI resort located on the center of Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman. We run two customized dive boats, full valet service, complimentary pick ups and drop-offs. We only take a MAX of SIX divers per boat and every dive is guided by a PADI professional to enhance your comfort and your safety. We have complimentary fresh towels, iced water and snack. For qualified divers we offer 2 tank am/pm boat dives, night dives, ex-USS Kittiwake wreck and guided shore dives. For those wishing to try out and learn Scuba diving we offer the full range of PADI courses from introduction dives through to instructor level. We also offer personalized snorkel trips,stingray sandbar trips and a north sound water taxi.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Mac and Shaggy are the best, bar none. I have been diving with Mac for years and this year I went out with Shaggy on many boat dives. Personality and professionalism sums it up. I wouldn't dive with anyone else in Grand Cayman.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We went on a total of 10 dives with Pirate Divers during our vacation and had an amazing time! They created a wonderful and memorable diving experience. The company does a great job of limiting the number of divers on their boats for a more personal experience. We greatly enjoyed diving with Shaggy, who took the time to explain each site in detail, so we would know exactly what to expect. I also had the opportunity to do both my open water and advanced open water certifications with Mac, who is awesome and a wonderful teacher! They are a relaxed and fun group of divers, who obviously love their job and are very professional. I travel to the island every year and they are the only company I will ever dive with!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Great to go on a dive with such experienced instructors who respected the marine environment - refreshing to dive with instructors whose main aim was not hunting and killing lionfish. Highly recommend diving with Pirate Divers.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My dad brought me here to get my certification, and I'm glad he did. Shaggy is an amazing instructor, he's extremely knowledgeable, and has a great sense of humor. The same goes for the entire staff, they we're all very friendly and made learning a great experience. If you plan on Diving or getting certified do it through Pirate Divers. Grand Cayman is a beautiful and fun place, but I can honestly say I would only come back to dive with these guys again!

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Went diving with these guys for 2 weeks (flights extended as I was having so much fun), without a shadow of a doubt the friendliest team around. Great dives - plenty of turtles and marine life which Shaggy helpfully pointed out! Really relaxed but professional, I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

PirateDiversCayman, Owner at Pirate Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2014

Shell thank you so much for the fantastic review, hope to see you and the family again very soon.

Regards Mac