“Good food.”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stay in The Ritz-Carlton and have lunch there almost every day.After reading many "not good"reviews I was really surprised how good is this place!..We are pleased with everything there...food,service...I can not ask for more from poolside restaurant!..My daughter is very happy there!..

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I went with my family a couple of times to Periwinkle, its the kind of restaurant you forget about because it is located in a Hotel....However that said, the food is pretty good and the truffle oil fries are to die for. Service is always top at the Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman.
Spaghetti pesto are good too.

1  Thank PatriziaItaly
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Set along a canal to the bay in a cheerful Periwinkle color but the water seems a bit stagnant and if the wind blew in the wrong direction, yikes! It was very buggy and service was slow. The waiter did see us seating and brought over a bottle of OFF. They show outdoor kid movies adjacent to the restaurant so if you don't want to be near the 7 and under crowd, probably not a good choice.
Service was slow. Food just okay.

1  Thank Laurie Z
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We arrived in time for the tarpon feeding - 6ish. We had lots of fun feeding with our nephew. Then fabulous service, nice refreshing mojitos and the truffles fries were to die for. Afterwards there was a movie night outdoors under the stars with many other families and kids. Fabulous evening for all!

1  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My wife and I ate here twice on our May 2014 visit to Grand Cayman. We have eaten here several times in the past, most recently in 2011. The food and service were both top notch. Of the four dishes we tried on these two most recent visits, the pappardelle pasta was our pick for the best. We enjoyed a nice bottle of wine one night as well, but even red wine needs to sit in a chiller or it will become too warm and the flavor will be overshadowed by the alcohol - they offered one immediately when I said the wine was too warm. We dined early and happened to see the tarpon feeding, which starts at 5:00. If you have children, you can feed the tarpon, have dinner, and then watch a movie on an outdoor big screen.