“The place to go if you stay at the Ritz”
Review of Periwinkle

Excellent food quality,Large portions
Friendly staff
Kids Friendly
Hotel outside Cinema for Kids
Compared to the other restaurants better value

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Everything is expensive in Cayman and the last place I thought I would find more reasonably priced food was at the Ritz. But Periwinkle did it. Great food, but portions and a more reasonable (but still expensive) price. I had the 3 course Prix Fix dinner with calamari as an appetizer, salmon as the main course, and tiramisu for dessert - price was $35 Cayman. My son had an excellent Lasagna and my wife and daughter shared a Margarita Pizza which was perfect for the two of them. My youngest - who is VERY picky - loved the double decker grilled cheese. Highly recommend for families with kids!

1  Thank PAHoosiers
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stay in The Ritz-Carlton and have lunch there almost every day.After reading many "not good"reviews I was really surprised how good is this place!..We are pleased with everything there...food,service...I can not ask for more from poolside restaurant!..My daughter is very happy there!..

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I went with my family a couple of times to Periwinkle, its the kind of restaurant you forget about because it is located in a Hotel....However that said, the food is pretty good and the truffle oil fries are to die for. Service is always top at the Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman.
Spaghetti pesto are good too.

1  Thank PatriziaItaly
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Set along a canal to the bay in a cheerful Periwinkle color but the water seems a bit stagnant and if the wind blew in the wrong direction, yikes! It was very buggy and service was slow. The waiter did see us seating and brought over a bottle of OFF. They show outdoor kid movies adjacent to the restaurant so if you don't want to be near the 7 and under crowd, probably not a good choice.
Service was slow. Food just okay.

1  Thank Laurie Z