“Our favorite meal..why isn't this #1”

Copper Falls Steakhouse
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Copper Falls Steakhouse presents one of the most unique and innovative menus ever seen. Not only does every entrée include a complimentary martini, well-drink or beer, you also get to choose which vegetables and starch you prefer – plus each steak dinner has a choice of six different sauces. From an 8-ounce Filet to a 28-ounce Porterhouse, our Certified Angus Beef steaks are hand-cut and aged 28 days before grilling to your liking. If you fancy something other than steaks, our menu also offers Rack of Lamb, Center-Cut Pork Chop, various chicken and seafood dishes, as well as several vegetarian dishes.
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Our favorite meal..why isn't this #1”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We chose this restaurant for our "nice" dinner night and we were not disappointed.
We both chose steak and it was beyond wonderful as were the salads, and veggies and potatoes. I had my first cosmopolitan and it was devine! We had Cream Brûlée for desert. Yummy!

The service was impeccable. The restaurant was nicely decorated. I loved the crisp beige table cloths instead of white. The fabric on the booths seats and backs were a micro suede fabric that made it easy to access and was beautiful. The booths had an open feel but still provided a little more privacy than the tables.

If you miss the restaurant you are missing the best meal you will have on the island!

• Visited May 2014

Naples, Florida
“5 Star ribs- 4 Star restaurant”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had 6:30pm reservations and were seated immediately at a booth. The restaurant was 20% occupancy and our waiter was very good. Our first time there so he reviewed the menu and what was included/not included with dinner. Being Saturday night, we both choose the ribs. They include a cocktail of your choice so we had a gin martini and a vodka grapefruit, the free drink was drinkable but really for the free drink...stick to beer, anything else is cheap... The next few cocktails we specified our liquor and the drinks were fabulous. We had the shrimp cocktail and Caesar salad both were delicious and large portioned. My hubby also had the lobster salad with tarragon dressing, it was a perfect sized and very tasty. The ribs were a fill rack, I ordered french fries which came with old bay seasoning and hubby got the garlic mash potatoes and the green beans.

The food was excellent, top 5 ribs we've ever eaten, nice portions, good waiter so why the 4 stars vs 5... It was the restaurant itself for us...the location (in a shopping center/no view), cheaply decor interior, cheaply made "free drink" (Gordon's vodka is for 21 year olds, I'd rather been charged and got a decent vodka), I felt like I was at home at a "chain" steakhouse...of which we don't go to...

Very convenient to Seven Mile Beach hotels (we walked). Our bill was $198 CI.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank elf.dml
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Awesome Steak”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The best steak house ever!!!
All the best for Frank and team..Radamesh, Tracy hope the see you guys soon!
Regards from Indonesia

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank chivasguy
“Awesome steak”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I had the fillet mignon butterflied steak. It was so juicy and tasted so so good with burgundy mushroom sauce. I had with veggies only no carbs :-). Now that a steak to die for. The service was great. Bit pricy but totally worthy it. Although I think it's not too friendly for kids. It's kinda more grown up setting.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Baxma
Virginia
“A good steak”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The service is absolutely superb. The food is good, but I did not find that "island twist" on items like I did at some other restaurants. Just a typical steakhouse dinner although a very good steak dinner.

Visited April 2014