“Highly Recommend!”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

My friends and I decided to go to Eduardo's at the last minute and it was the best decision ever! I had one of the specials for the day which was lobster ravioli and was nothing short of amazing. The dish came with mussels and shrimp and it tasted like heaven. Highly recommend!!

1  Thank A_Wanderluster
There are newer reviews for Edoardo's

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I loved Edoardo's. My son and I showed up around 7:30 on a Saturday with no reservations (not recommended!) but we were able to still get a table without a wait. The place is really much bigger than I thought it would be. It has a nice refined atmosphere and very attentive service. We ordered the penne dishes; penne fradiavolo and penne ruspanti which was served with a delicious bread. Both dishes were very good. For a special evening I recommend Edoardo's Italian Restaurant.

1  Thank tlynn63
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The wait staff was friendly and helpful. We were seated at a beatifully set table and were served a delicious meal. The atmosphere was warm and the people around us appeared to be enjoying themselves along with us. The variety of items on the menu was great for our party of six. We all tried something different and were all pleased.

2  Thank Josette B
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great service (ask for Peppino), atmosphere and great Italian food! Have visited Cayman many times and always have dinner at Edoardo's. Whether you're in the mood for pizza, pasta, or seafood (mussels are delicious), you'll find something enjoyable on the menu. Thanks for the bruschetta and lemoncello!

1  Thank TexasLPhil
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Coming back to Cayman this week and, again, will be visiting Edoardo's -- simply the finest Italian food on the Island and staff are always very, very welcoming!

1  Thank NC-GB