“Amazing Service”

Price range: US$12 - US$38
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a leading Italian restaurant featuring authentic Italian cuisine and in addition, in some dishes, fusing the flavors of the islands to add a little local flair to the menu. We have an extensive award winning wine list and an adjacent cocktail lounge that is very popular with local residents and tourists alike. The ambiance of the restaurant is such that it puts our guests at ease to relax and enjoy our excellent service whilst indulging in our authentic homemade cuisine.
Reviewed 30 August 2014

This restaurant has excellent service,outstanding food and a wonderful atmosphere! The servers welcome you and cater to your every need. Peppe was very friendly and courteous. We enjoyed learning about Peppe's culture and native land.

1  Thank Atsina22
Write a ReviewReviews (1,363)

Reviewed 26 August 2014

We have dined at this fine italian restaurant over the years and it is one of our favorite restaurants in Grand Cayman.

I was on a scuba diving vacation this July 2014, and I must say I had the BEST spaghetti bolognese that I have ever eaten -- and I have eaten in many italian restaurants and Spaghetti Bolognese is one of my favorite dishes. However, no restaurant has spaghetti bolognese dinner like Edoardo's.

Highly recommended.

2  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Went with hubby and two kids. The Gnocchi almost melted in your mouth and the cheese sauce was made to absolute perfection. My hubby had the fishermen's platter and he loved it! The kids actually had fettucini alfredo and steak and finished the entire thing. Very very nice choices in wine and other alcohol, and the waiter and host were extremely attentive. They actually gave us a complimentary dessert liquor that was to die for...I don't normally have dessert wines but this was delicious and my husband was given a lemon liquor that they make in-house. I cannot say enough about this dining experience....don't leave the island without trying it! We are going back before we leave.

1  Thank SergePeru
Reviewed 24 August 2014

My husband & I ate here on the first night we arrived at Grand Cayman. Our waiter Papino was AMAZING! Our dinners were very good! I ordered the lasagna & my husband ordered a nightly special. We ended our meal with the most delicious chocolate lover cake. We really enjoyed this resteraunt & will definitely go again!

2  Thank KellyN75
Reviewed 24 August 2014

excellent service from the moment we walked in! we also noticed that everyone who entered was treated like family. the chef was kind enough to prepare my salmon dish without butter and it was amazing! the whole family enjoyed their meal (kids split a fettucine alfredo which the kitchen split for us and was very generous). my husband loved his steak dish. a must try!

1  Thank theoryinteriordesign