“Fast and tasty”

Triple Crown Irish Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here a few nights ago and the service was fast and friendly and the food was tasty and very reasonable . Will be returning soon .

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We stayed in Grand Cayman for 6 nights and we ate here twice. I've had fish 'n chips in Ireland, England and New Zealand. Triple Crown was the best I've ever had. They serve a monster sized piece of fresh fish that is cooked perfectly. I got mine with curry chips...the curry sauce was awesome. The prices at this place are so insanely reasonable compared to most other restaurants on Seven Mile Beach. I will warn you that it doesn't look like much from the outside but you would be a fool to not eat here. We also had the meat pie, the butter chicken (curry) and a proper English bacon sandwich. All delicious.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

I've never had anything else there, but I absolutely LOVE the tuna sandwich. I've heard the other food is good and I've tasted the fries and burger, which were good as well, but I'd go back just because of the tuna!

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Granted I only support the Triple Crown during the CARE pub quiz however, on those nights the service is very slow and mildly unfriendly. Also their menu has little to nothing on it.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Triple Crown is a great place to take in a Football (soccer) or Rugby game. Food is authentic English served up with Cayman friendliness. Great place to have a pint and meet locals and ex-pats from all over. Bangers and Mash can't be beat!!