“Gourmet Pizza with Wonderful Service”

Ragazzi Restaurante & Pizzeria
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Italian Cusine It is all about good food, love, friendship and family. ​ Ragazzi Restaurant is owned and run by good friends Paolo Polloni and Andi Marcher. With it’s vibrant colors, authentic wood burning pizza oven and central location, it has become a meeting point for friends.
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My husband and I stopped in at Ragazzi for dinner on November 7th before the Steel Pan Competition during Pirates' Week. Even without a reservation, we were greeted warmly and seated near the windows. The restaurant is tastefully decorated and has a nice ambience about it. We ordered a house salad and a spinach salad. Both were fresh and good sized portions. We shared a tasty grilled chicken pizza (chicken, roasted peppers and garlic, onion, and potato), which was served on separate plates for each of us. Our server was pleasant and attentive. We felt the menu prices were quite reasonable for Grand Cayman. We hope to eat at Ragazzi again some time.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Recently visited for the first time for a Christmas gettogether with some friends and my rating for everything associated with the experience is WONDERFUL. Wonderful service. Wonderful food with wonderful presentation. Wonderful ambience. I will definately be visiting again. Not a cheap meal but definately worth the money.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Our family enjoyed Ragazzi for dinner one rainy evening. We were seated promptly at our reservation time at a nice table. Our server was knowledgeable and friendly.

I ordered the snapper and my hubby had the lasagna. He wasn't that fond of it but it was obviously fresh, just not his preference in terms of taste. The snapper was excellent.

Kids had the pizza and ate the entire thing, they said it was delicious, I can't comment because they didn't save me any.

Prices were reasonable, especially for Grand Cayman. Atmosphere was nice, but not so formal that we felt uncomfortable with two nine year olds.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Ham-wrapped scallop appetizer was fantastic, as were the salads and the spicy pepperoni pizza. The food was really amazing. The service was just mediocre... our waitress did that thing where they completely forget about you after your meal is done. We had to track down a the manager to get our check after 20 minutes of waiting. It's also *loud* inside; not so loud that you can't hear each other at all, but definitely loud enough that you need to lean forward and shout to have a conversation. Next time, I'd opt to eat outside, even though you're basically on a covered sidewalk in the mini-mall. It's in the back corner and they've got some strategic planters to set the area off, so I think it'd be fine.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I can't say enough good stuff about this restaurant. I have devoured anything they set before me. First night on Grand Cayman I got a pizza for take out. Now, I am a NYC born and bred girl and this pizza is as good or better than any I ever had in NYC. Says a lot. I think we had pizza at least 2 other times during our stay.
Pizza aside, their gnocchi with a four cheese sauce with brandy and pistachios is a once a year
(if you're lucky) indulgence and worth every calorie, the pork tenderloin topped with flash fried onions- amazing, on top of yummy mashed potatoes...I really want to try everything because it all sounds delicious, looks delicious when eying other tables and tastes delicious too.
Seems to be a local haunt. Business is brisk and the turn over happens like clockwork though you never feel rushed...listen up travelers...Find it and you'll go back again and again!