“Pizza and Pasta”

Ragazzi Restaurante & Pizzeria
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Description: Authentic Italian Cusine It is all about good food, love, friendship and family. ​ Ragazzi Restaurant is owned and run by good friends Paolo Polloni and Andi Marcher. With it’s vibrant colors, authentic wood burning pizza oven and central location, it has become a meeting point for friends.
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The food was very good. I had the margherita pizza and my husband had a chicken pasta dish.
Both were good. I don't eat a lot of pasta as I am always watching my carb intake but had a bite of his dish. It was great. The noodles were homemade, not too thick, and didn't stick together.
My pizza was good also. Was pretty surprised to find this quality of Italian food in Grand Cayman.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

So much more than a pizza place...white table cloths...well dressed servers...they say the pizza is for one, but two can make a meal out of it...pasta dishes were outstanding...even have gluten free pasta for any of the pasta dishes...outstanding wine list

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We had a pizza and chicken marsala both were good. The waitress was not very friendly or attentive. Also, large bug found crawling on floor by another table. Wait staff just laughed it off.

1  Thank jacala
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Same owner as Luca so they have same large selection of Italian wines unfortunately very few are offered by the glass. Modern decor. Google maps will give wrong directions; the only entrance is on West Bay Road and not from Easterly Tibbets.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We ate there last night....one of the Best Italian Seafood dish I have had in a long time. We made reservations and were seated right away. You can tell a lot of Locals go there. Seemed everyone knew everyone...coming and going, people are coming up to tables saying Hi, here and there. I had the Seafood Linguine...Delicious!!! So Much seafood in it, that I have a full meal for today. Only down fall, was the pasta was not Linguini but fettuccini. I think the linguini would have been a little lighter, but again...I have leftovers. :-) Husband got a pizza, which was very good too. Daughter had the Lobster pasta w/creamy garlic sauce..that was very tasty too.
I was so full, but ordered a Tiramisu to go...Had a two bites last night...was one of the most authentic Tiramisu and I live near S.F., CA It was pretty exciting to see that I could find such an authentic Italian place on the Grand Cayman! We will go back one more time before we leave.