Ragazzi Restaurante & Pizzeria
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Authentic Italian Cusine It is all about good food, love, friendship and family. ​ Ragazzi Restaurant is owned and run by good friends Paolo Polloni and Andi Marcher. With it’s vibrant colors, authentic wood burning pizza oven and central location, it has become a meeting point for friends.
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Ragazzi is a upscale/casual mix. I had the Mahi Mahi daily special dinner and loved it.My wife had red snapper. It came with a "red sauce" which she was not a fan. The fault was the choice, not the preparation. My daughter had a wood fired pepperoni pizza. She loved it. Our experience was so good that night, we made sure to return for lunch a day latter. That visit was better than the first. We split 2 pizzas, (great thin crusty curst) and a salad. Put Ragazzis on your "to do list". I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,434)

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We were craving a simple lunch and wanted pizza. In a small shopping center and it was packed with local business persons. Ordered a pepperoni pizza, thin crust and it was great. Will go back for dinner.

1  Thank MauiMKO
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Im a frequent client of ragazzi and absolutely LOVE the food!! The price is reasonable and the view is fantastic!!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Friends recommended this restaurant to us, and we were pleasantly surprised. It's tucked into a shopping center on Seven Mile Beach, so parking is easy. It's a pretty restaurant with dark blue walls and palm tree paintings. We split a half order of mushroom ravioli as an appetizer which was delicious. Both my husband's sea bass and my rare tuna were very attractively presented and delicious. Our waiter was very nice. We will return on our next trip to the Caymans!

2  Thank lylac
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Granted, I went to lunch and not dinner. I sat at the bar.
Atmosphere is ok. It is in a little shopping center. Decent decor.
Girl behind the bar had trouble knowing how much wine to pour. Some of the staff were frustrated with her. She was obviously new and easily frustrated.
My salad was quite good. Arugula, peaches and some other ingredients. I ordered a tomato sauce pizza with almost no cheese. Not a big cheese person. It arrived dripping in melted cheese.
I did not say anything. Just pulled the cheese off of the two pieces I ate.
It is not a bad restaurant. However, "average" would best describe the food I was served.
There are so many other really good Italian restaurants, that I would recommend checking some of those out.

1  Thank vhd-13