“expensive for food”
Review of Solana - CLOSED

Solana
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Join us for a great meal by the world famous Seven Mile Beach. We are offering lunch and dinner with excellent food and outstanding service. Furthermore our unique theme nights: Lobster night, Bucanners feast & Wine by the water will perfectly fit every occasion. Solana restaurant is located at the Grand Cayman Marriott.
Reviewed 4 December 2013

went with friends (6 people) and thought that will treat us to gourmet food considering its cost. it was average. Our server was very accommodative and nice, after pouring me a glass of wine it was less that full glass left in the bottle so I got the rest complementary.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Loved the man that was performing the fire show.Food was great. Staff was friendly and attentive. We couldn't get enough ceviche from Chef Warren. The Ahi Tuna was unbelievable! Very fresh.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Menu selection, service and food quality had us coming back several times. The sirloin, short ribs and grouper were our favorites. Only once did a waiter short poor my glass of wine but that was no reflection on the restaurant.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

My husband and I had a private dinner on the beach while staying at the Marriott in Grand Cayman. The sunset was incredible and the staff was excellent. I did not give a full 5 stars because our entrees were heavy on the sodium. However, the lobster taco appetizer and dessert were great. The dinner was on the pricey side but the beach setting and sunset were worth what we paid. I will definitely go here again the next time I'm in Grand Cayman.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

A few decorations, a live band and one dude who is wearing cut offs eating fire is NOT my idea of entertainment. THIS WAS NOT WORTH THE 180.00USD for teh two of us to eat dinner and one glass of wine.... the food was mediocre for the cost. The food was not fresh for the 8pm seating... disappointing. the company was great, and music was alright but FOOD and entertainment were NOT WORTH IT!!!!! save some $ and go to the Westin for their Friday night BBQ!!!