“20 minute wait was more than worth it.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sunshine Grill

Sunshine Grill
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy world-class casual dining with true Caribbean flair for breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks. Our colorful poolside restaurant with award winning food at an affordable price has made the Sunshine Grill a favorite for local residents and international visitors alike. Everyday favorites include the BEST angus burgers, award winning fish tacos and island specialty drinks.
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“20 minute wait was more than worth it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was one of the first restaurants we tried on the island. Had to wait for our table, which was fine, as we grabbed a beer and sat by the pool right outside the door. The 20 minute estimate was right on target. Our server was excellent, very helpful in explaining things. We ordered fish and chicken tacos to share, while one daughter had sliders, and the other shrimp tacos. These were absolutely the best fish tacos I have ever had! So glad we went early in our trip, as we plan now to go again. Definitely a can't miss place!

1 Thank Kurt329

• Finnish first
New York City, New York
“Super Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Oh my gosh! This place is like a hidden gem. My boyfriend and I were on a shuttle bus with this other couple and we started talking. They asked where we were staying and we asked them where they were staying. They were staying at the sunshine suites and told us that we had to try out the sunshine grill, which was perfect because after all that shopping we worked up an appetite. Trust me you will not be disappointed when you go and eat there. The shrimp tacos are AMAZING and I really wish they made shrimp tacos like that in jersey but they don't. My boyfriend had a massive burger and that was amazing as well. This place is amazing. When your done eating they even offer you this little ice cream cone it was very cute and delicious

I will definitely be going back to the sunshine grill.

2 Thank Nicole W
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Great service, average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Sunshine grill stole my heart a few years ago and I was excited to return. The service was still great, but I was disappointed in the food. The calamari we ordered as an appetizer was so greasy that we couldn't finish it. The fish tacos were mediocre, at best, which used to be my favorite item to order. Hopefully I just caught them on a bad day!

1 Thank Amy B
Franklin, TN
“Ate here multiple times in 6 nights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Everything we had, from the service to appetizers (those blue cheese balls!!!), to entrees (fish tacos...yum), to drinks and the little ice cream cone were delicious. Not to mention that everything was reasonably priced. We cannot wait to return on our next visit to Grand Cayman!

Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Best food ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Sunshine Scramble is the bomb! My husband loved the burger. I loved that they gave our baby a fruit plate. They were really nice and the kitchen staff totally took pride in their work. We liked the food so much we bought the kitchen a beer.

Visited May 2014