“Lovely beach”

Royal Palms Beach Club
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, View, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Royal Palms is located on 300ft of white sand overlooking the pristine waters of the Caribbean. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner in a beautiful outdoor setting.Private cabanas on the beach are available for dining. Dine at the beach bar patio or upstairs in the elegant air conditioned dining room. The only dining area that over looks beautiful Seven Mile Beach.After dinner there is entertainment where you can mingle with locals and visitors alike.We look forward to seeing you. The new Ristorante Prima is located at The Royal Palms.
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stopped here for a day off a cruise ship. We took the local bus and walked in for free somehow with other patrons who offered us a ticket. We did not use the facilities but the pool looked very nice. The water was great and the beach very clean with beautiful white powder. Good spot to stop. We did enjoy a drink from the bar.

2  Thank jfd

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Beautiful spot on 7 mile beach. When cruise ships are in this place is PACKED. We went for happy hour and it was pretty dead by then. Had one drink - overpriced margarita and after seeing the mix came from a carton I was already dreading it. I requested not very sweet - prefer fresh lime juice to over sweet mixers - it was still too sweet. Oh well. Left after that.

1  Thank dpp74
Reviewed 22 July 2014

If you want to enjoy a nice happy our beachside then this is a nice place to be. The happy hour menu was full of delicious goodies and the drinks were very yummy! If you want some Royal treats then drop by the Royal Palms.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We only stopped in for drinks - Cayman Coladas - and "yes" they were good...wish I had one now. I stop by RPBC every trip to GC because they have everything! They're on a great part of the beach so the view is awesome! They have showers to rinse the salt off, lockers to put your stuff, chairs to rent, a pool and a full menu. On some nights they have dj's but I haven't made it by there for that.....yet. Pull up their website and check out their webcams! I like to pull them up to see what the weather is like as my trip is approaching and on the days when work is wearing me out and I need an escape. This place is noticeably busier when the cruise ships are in - which you can see from some of the webcams.

1  Thank Armbar0731
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Sunday's they have a great pool party! Friday night they have a DJ that plays good music, lots of people. The hummus and chicken was excellent!