“Hotel”

Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: LUCA Restaurant presents an impressive contemporary Italian menu in a sleek upscale interior and canopied patio with breathtaking views of the infinity pool to Seven Mile Beach and the Caribbean Sea beyond.
Moscow, Idaho
“Hotel”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I reall liked the view from my room and my bed and my tv. Also i liked going to the beaach with my family. Thank you!!!

Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Travelers Rest
“Brunch at LUCA”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We were so excited to dine at the highly acclaimed LUCA. With that being said, I feel like the brunch was a little over rated. Not the best meal we had on the island, and we spent $140 for two, no alcohol, with tip. For the sushi eaters, you'll probably rate them a little better than we did. Just expected a little more...

• Visited May 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fantastic meal and can't wait to return!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We sat outside for the sunset and it was so beautiful! We ordered champagne and the service was outstanding. They timed our meals well so we didn't feel rushed and our waiter was amazing at guiding us through the menu (I wish I could remember his name). The food was fantastic and the flavors went so well together. Really can't wait to return!

Visited May 2014
Austin, Texas
“Great meal and ambience!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Some absolutely fabulous Italian and seafood dishes....totally unique! Beautiful setting and all the Luca people just great and lot of fun. This is a "gotta go" place in Cayman!

Visited May 2014
North Conway, New Hampshire
“I have to give it five stars because...”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

It was the best brunch I've ever had. Rather than rewrite a review, I'm just going to copy what I put on my face book page.

Just back from brunch at "Luca". We walked a little over a mile in hot and sticky (86F & humid as a steam bath). Didn't take a cab because " what the heck, it's only a mile." Anyway, this is an all you can eat affair and, unlike most buffets, these guys really achieve high end gourmet status. There were literally hundreds of dishes to try. I had, as best as I can remember, in order, some creamy, small curd scrambled eggs, perhaps the best I ever had, a little bacon, sausage, a shot of cold fennel soup, a citrus grilled shrimp, a chicken pot sticker, a lamb slider, duck carpaccio, a piece of sushi, baked and breaded oyster with lemon confit, salmon tataki, some berries and a chunk of watermelon. WAIT! That was just my first trip. There's two more. Notice I cannily avoided all filling starches. There were potatoes and a lasagna and breads and risottos and such that i skipped over. There was a made while you stand there pasta station that I never even stopped at. Oh, did I mention this also includes all you can drink prosseco? But, oddly, coffee was extra. Lol!

Then I hit the raw bar. I skipped a dozen different riffs on raw salmon because I can get that at home, right? So I went for some tuna tartar, another type of sushi, a few pieces of crab legs, three raw oysters with three different sauces, some shrimp and trigger fish cerviche. I skipped all kinds of clams, muscles, grouper, snapper, tuna, bisque and a couple of dozen other raw preps, some I never even heard of. But WAIT! There's more.

Now we get to the meat of the matter. As in beef (tenderloin) Wellington...incredible! And a few baby lamb chops on the side. I also had to try what was labeled a beef stew but was really more like a pot roast. I grabbed a shot of delicious, creamy cold carrot gazpacho while I was walking by. There were five or six available sauces/condiments for the meat. Keep in mind, skipping the scalloped potatoes, rolls, rices, butters, cold cuts, cheeses, at least a dozen salads, all manner of raw veggies, fruits, Bulgar, cous cous, salsas, hard boiled eggs, olives and various and sundry antipasti.

NOT DONE YET! Allesandro, a dear and old friend I met less than an hour before, insisted that just six glasses of prosecco was hardly enough if I was going to be carrying the beautiful young lady home . So, while he continued to pour we hit the desserts. They had pour your own lemon sorbet coming out of a smoothie machine, tiramisu, carrot cake, raspberry mousse, banana cake, meringue cookies, quarter sized chocolate chip cookies, creme brullee, chocolate tart, panna cotta (2 kinds) and maybe a dozen more items I can't remember. This was in addition to a cheese station with fruits and assorted crackers. Oh, I forgot the beef carpaccio above. Sliced so thin you could read through it. It melted on the tongue. SERIOUSLY, I probably only got to about 25% of what was offered. The quality exceeded the assortment. Simply amazing.

We walked (waddled?) home along the beach. A tough slog given the meal we just had.

• Visited May 2014