“Sunday Brunch Not to be Missed!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Luca Restaurant

Luca Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, View, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
“Sunday Brunch Not to be Missed!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

My husband and I believe the best way to start any vacation is to find the best Sunday Champagne brunch where we can linger with great food & bubbly and plan the remainder of our stay. We have been coming to Grand Cayman since the late 90's and until recently always went to the Westin which was always wonderful. As we were actually celebrating 29 years of "Wedded Bliss" on this particular Sunday, we decided to choose a different venue. We have enjoyed Ragazzi for years so decided to try Luca. OMG, Where do I begin...from the refreshing fruit drinks/creams before the brunch began (not to mention Paolo tempting you further by rolling out the dessert trolley before you even entered - I believe he was already bragging he had had 3 cream puffs :) This Sunday brunch is not to be missed...Every possible breakfast food, several ceviche options, green lipped mussels, lamb, Beef Wellington, pasta station, creative soup selections, extensive dessert selection, etc. Add on bottomless prosecco and you have a perfect start to a great holiday. Did I mention that even though their dessert selection is extensive, our waiter (I believe it was Robert) obviously noted we were celebrating our anniversary and brought a special dessert plate!
Paolo, thanks for personally taking time to look for my husband's glasses. We'll see you again in October!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MarySN85

• Polish first
“Snobbish”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Staff was uptight and slow to respond. Took us 20 minutes to get greeted when the restaurant was less than a 3rd full and another 10 minutes to get out drinks out. (Water and Tea)...

Got the clue that this place was "above" my wife and I.

New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“High quality food and high quality service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my family walked in and were kindly greeted by the hostess and the what seamed to be the owner. The menu is unique and very delicious! The scallops where the best scallops I have ever had!! The foie gras was out standing as was the carpaccio! Our waiter was very interactive and accommodating. The lobster fettuccine with shrimp is to die for as well is the red snapper! For dessert we had the triple chocolate bread pudding and the trio of creme brûlées. This will be your best meal on the island!

Wilmington, NC, United States
“The best restaurant in Grand Cayman”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Excellent restaurant! Fabulous menu and great wine list. Be sure to ask for Robert to be your server. He is extremely knowledgeable and his recommendations are spot on. Indoor and outdoor seating. Must make reservations on the high season.

Visited August 2014
Bel Air, Maryland
“Great food...beautiful view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

We ate here following my buddy's wedding. The service was friendly and quick. The food was excellent. My entree was seared tuna and it was perfect! My wife had a cornish hen and it too was awesome. We sat outside near the pool and had a perfect view of the sunset. The tomato/mozzerella salad was awesome as was the arugula salad. I would definitely come back here on a future visit!

• Visited August 2014