“Tasty start to the day”

Coconut Joe's Beach Bar & Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Jamaican, Caribbean
Good for: Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Coconut Joe’s, Centrally located footsteps away from Seven Mile Beach, is a casual restaurant dedicated to delivering great food and great experiences in a friendly, high energy atmosphere.
Travelers Rest
“Tasty start to the day”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had breakfast here on the patio under the 'umbrella' of a massive tree. Service was friendly, food was very good and the prices are reasonable by CI standards,

Visited May 2014
1 Thank ronnie29690

North Conway, New Hampshire
“Funky little place”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Coconut Joe's is a funky street side, outdoor bar/restaurant across the street from the Comfort Inn and Marriott on Seven Mile Beach. It sits aside a busy street and most of the seats are under a large spreading tree. It has humorous signs posted all around the dining area and bar. It projects sports programs on a large plywood screen. It is a fun place. We ate breakfast there twice. It is a very good bargain for the relatively expensive food scene on Grand Cayman. Two eggs, any style, home fries, choice of sausage, ham or bacon, one piece of toast and bottomless coffee costs about $8 Cayman. That's a steal. And, both times, the food was delicious. We had appetizers and drinks there one evening. I found my drink a little on the sweet side. It was some tropical concoction. I also had conch fritters which were a over done. Still, for the prices, it's a very good "cheap eats" in a convenient location. Service was very good on all visits.

• Visited May 2014
Katy, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I've had better food from Chilis”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I ordered the fajitas as a mediocre and not really fajitas. A reviewer said they were the best they'd ever had so I went for it. They weren't even really fajitas. I'm from Texas and I've had all sorts of fajitas from awesome to ok... These were worse than ok. To start with you get a huge pile of greasy peppers, and just a few small pieces of steak cut up to look like fajita meat. The pico was just diced up tomatoes, no onions..peppers...etc. The lettuce they provided for the fajitas was just shredded salad lettuce with carrots etc.. The tortillas were store bought and rock hard. According to other people at my table the burgers were good so that's what I would order if I went back. The ribs sauce smelled good, but the ribs themselves weren't very good quality. I ordered a pina colada and the waitress never brought it to me. When I asked about it she said they were out, never bothered to tell me. A piece of the fajita meat also fell on her hand when she was putting it down, it was about half the meat that was on the plate. She never brought me an additional piece to make up for it either. I would recommend going somewhere else if you're only on the island for a few days.

• Visited May 2014
hozkhar
“Very Good: Best Nachos!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We went there for lunch on Saturday and was a good experience.
The food is really good: We tried ribs, hamburger, coconut shrimp and NACHOS. Those were my favorites with lots of cheese and a delicious portion of pulled pork.

The drinks were good, my wife had a " beergarita" that was huge.

The service is good except when the place got packed and you can "loose" your waiter for a long time.

They serve breakfast too and have free wifi.

The prices are normal for the Island standar.

Visited May 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Relaxing dinner”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

We had a relaxing dinner here out on the patio and It was great. I had the jerk pork special that was juicy, delicious and seasoned to perfection. The cocktails were well mixed and service attentive. Two projected big screens and several tv screens were keeping all the sports lovers happy.