“Another great trip”
Review of Seasports Diving

Seasports Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Small groups. Big service! Experience a more relaxed, personalized approach to scuba diving with Seasports Diving. Customized dive plans to suit your needs, 9am and 1pm departures with beach pickup, free equipment valet service and computer expanded dive profiles. See why Seasports is one of the oldest independent dive operations in Grand Cayman.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Just back from yet another great diving trip with Seasports! We've been diving with them since 2004 and the entire experience has always been excellent! Jim and Ingrid are top notch people and divers and really understand great customer service! They will pick you up on the beach at your hotel and take care of the gear each day.When you get onboard the next morning the gear is clean and set up - it doesn't get much easier. We will definitely dive with them again!

There are newer reviews for Seasports Diving

Reviewed 6 September 2013

My Son, daughter and I had another great diving experience with Seasports Diving in Grand Cayman. Jim and Ingrid are first class instructors and their knowledge of the dive sites allows you to actually picture the dive in your head as they are explaining it in their pre-dive briefing prior to going into the water. This is my 8th year diving with Seasports and the reason I keep coming back is because of their professionalism, knowledge, 5 Star service, quality of equipment, small group experience (no more than 8 divers per trip), stories, and Jim's famed orange wedges!

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Funny isn't how much time we spend for a vacation , some of us work 50 weeks for two, 48 for 4, or if you are from Europe 46 for 6. Then you plan where you stay, manage the budget and once those decisions are made you decide who are you going to dive with on this holiday. The team needs to match up with your divers. We enjoy diving in small groups, getting comfortable with people that are concerned with our safety as we get comfortable again with the gear, even though we have over forty dives. Ingrid and Jim did not let us down, easy in the morning, really easy start times, comfortable explanations of the dive and really relaxed environment. I heard more than once this week of diving, "relax you are on vacation"! If your diving partner is not the macho guy type and more the feminine type, she is worth the special treatment. In our life a happy dive partner makes for a happy vacation and many more dive vacations.

Get away from mass diving experience enjoy diving with familiar people and remember " relax you are on vacation"...you deserve it!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Third diving vacation with Jim. All the stuff on the other reviews is true. Plus Jim and Ingrid go the extra mile to make it a terrific dive experience. My high pressure hose broke, they gave me a loaner gauge panel. Camera not working, Jim loaned me his. On last day my son and I were the only guests. Jim described several challenging options. We were thrilled when he "gave us the Shaft". We still are talking about that dive + the eagle ray and turtle that stopped by to play. Thanks again Jim and Ingrid. Hope to see you soon. Jim and John.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We were so happy & comfortable on a family dive during the first day that we booked a second. My husband and kids (ages 13 and 10) had never dove before and loved it. Jim and Ingrid are excellent instructors. They are responsible, knowledgeable and cautious. The kids had a blast and we will definitely be back to dive with Seasports again!