“Interesting (especially if it's free!)” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Turtle Sports Ltd - CLOSED

Turtle Sports Ltd
More attraction details
Owner description: Turtle Sports Ltd now offers Stand up paddle board rentals/lessons along 7 mile beach. We also offer wakeboard, wakesurf, waterski and snorkel adventures.
USA
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Interesting (especially if it's free!)”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

My daughter (17) and I went here on a free pass (came with the Dolphin Cove experience) and enjoyed it. Sea turtles of all sizes in little pools -- you can touch them and even pick them up (the big ones are too heavy, of course).

Visited March 2012

Freehold, New Jersey, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

This was a nice place. You walk around and look at all the turtles of all differnt ages. The people that work here are very nice and friendly. The beach looked beautiful and they had a hugh slide into the water. Nice place to go if you are on a cruise and stop for the day. I think it was $ 40 for tour and visit to the beach and you could also snorkle here. You could pick the turtles up in a section of this place. It was fun.

Visited February 2012
Ashburn
“Enlighening Fun..Even for Teenagers!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2011

The Turtle Farm is not cheap, however the experience is well worth the money. The ability to be so close and touch such amazing animals is a lasting memory with my girls. The friendly staff took time to answer all of our questions and show us parts of the park we had missed. Most exciting, they are working to have a turtle experince next year that would allow you to swim with a large sea turtle. COUNT US IN!!

Visited August 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Guides were OK!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2010

The trip was awesome. We really got some amazing pictures on the trip. However it would have made a world of difference if we had a guide that was more enthusiastic. Trips like this guides make all the diffrence

1 Thank larson17
Long Island, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Turtle Sports is terrific!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2010

Renting a paddleboard and learning how to use it is so easy with Turtle Sports! I called them up when my son and I wanted to use some paddleboards. Justin came right over (within ten minutes), gave us a quick lesson and we were both up on the paddleboards. I'm a middle-aged woman and I found it really easy. He's great - stayed with us the entire time in case we needed help but never crowded us. We ended up doing it again a few days later. I found Turtle Sports to be very laid back but extremely professional.

2 Thank Longislandtravellady