“Great Dive!”
Review of Neptune's Divers

Neptune's Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Cayman has been considered the top diving destination in the Caribbean. If you are looking for wall dives like Black Forest, Hammerhead Hill, or Neptune's Wall, we have them! There are frequent sightings of Spotted Eagle Rays, Caribbean Reef Sharks, and a variety of Turtles on wall dives. If you are looking for wreck dives, we have them too. Ex-USS Kittiwake is a bucket list dive for many. We also have Oro Verde and Doc Poulson. We also have many shallow reef dives like Spanish Anchor, Turtle Schooner with abundant reef life. Yet it is the over 20 years of owner experience, and friendly, helpful Divemasters and Instructors that keep customers coming back to Neptune's Divers year after year. We offer morning and afternoon 2 tank dives leaving from Seven Mile Beach and Cayman Islands Yacht Club, private charters, top notch PADI Instruction, as well as guided shore and night dives. Our roomy dive boats, and 8 divers maximum policy ensure a positive experience for our divers.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband and I were just certified in Saint Maarten, and the owners of Octopus Diving, recommended Stewart with Neptune to dive with in Grand Cayman. Stewart was a dive instructor for them several years ago, and we had such a wonderful experience with Octopus Diving, we trusted their recommendation. They were dead on! We met Stewart and Neil (sp?) at Lobster Pot Dock, and it turns out we were the only two going. We loved the personal attention! Both were helpful, giving me tips on how to descend, and even talked me into using less weights, and it helped! They were very knowledgeable, and great guides! We had an outstanding time! I was a little nervous about swimming through the reef, and they left it totally up to me, and when the time came, I did it and loved it! Thank you so much for a memorable, and fun dive!

1  Thank Robin K

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We spent the past week diving daily with Neptune's Divers on Seven Mile Beach. We've been diving with them since 2005, and have never been disappointed. They offer the very best in personalized service, their dive crew is very professional and courtesy and are always willing and happy help, whether it's checking your gear or to point out all the creatures, big or small, to see on a dive. Neptune's goes that extra mile to ensure you have a safe and fun trip, every time! There are plenty of dive operators to choose from on Grand Cayman, but if you want the very best, give Neptune's a call, you'll be happy (and hooked!) you did! And remember, Neptune's Divers is the Original 8 divers max!

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I increased my certification with Neptunes this week 06-22-14 to 06-29-14.
Neptunes will be my go to from now on, can't wait till we come back. I had a great time with Casey, Stewart and Niall, I want them to train my wife and daughter and I can't imagine a better group of instructors.
Diving with Casey, Niall and Stew is really like diving with family. The personalized service on a boat with 8 divers or less - is the best on the Grand Cayman- your not just a number with them. They really do their best to ensure your trip with them is the best. A Special thanks to Captain Mario for the recommendation to book with Neptune's Divers.

Thank you for the best time!!

Mike

2  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I got PADI certified with Neptune's and couldn't be happier. All crew members are patient and kind at all times, along with being knowledgeable about diving and about the area. I will always book with them.

1  Thank hnfinney
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I've been diving with Neptunes since 2006. Before finding Neptunes I dove with a quite a few operators in Grand Cayman. Since 2006 Neptunes has been my goto without hesitation. This year we traveled with 2 other families who had previously gone out with other diver operators. After this year and the great experience they had with Casey, Stewart and Neill, they won't be diving with anyone else in the future.

Casey has certified both of my children and I can't imagine a better instructor -Diving with Casey and her staff is like diving with family. Personalized service on a boat with 8 divers or less - can't be beat.

1  Thank GratefulDivr