“Wonderful!”

Indigo Divers
Ranked #5 of 30 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: So you're wondering why we're not #1, right? We only accommodate six divers. Fewer divers mean less reviews - simple. A luxury dive boat, first class service, unrivalled comfort & relaxation. Everything about Indigo is handled with the care & attention to detail, that you'd expect from a truly owner-operated company. We get to know all our customers, their needs & concerns, as well as their favourite fish & critters! Fresh fruit, sodas, bottled water, cookies, towels, & blankets for those chilly surface intervals. All the extras add a touch of class to an already stylish dive trip. We strive for excellence and cater to certified scuba divers of all experience levels. Our resident instructor is Bec - with a professional yet relaxed attitude, she will work with you to overcome your fears, develop a strong skill set, & give you the confidence you need to become a great diver. Chris, Kate & Bec, love what they do and it shows - sharing their enthusiasm and comprehensive knowledge of the best dive spots Grand Cayman has to offer. Each has an excellent eye for spotting underwater life, which will satisfy even the most demanding underwater photographer. We feel that we have a top of the line operation, driven by one thing - a friendly positive attitude! So before you book that "smaller groups" dive shop - ask them 'smaller than what?'
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We have been diving in the Cayman Islands for over 30 years with the same dive operation. On the last trip (June 2014) we discovered Indigo Divers. I cannot praise them enough. Every aspect of the diving experience was outstanding. Chris, Kate and Bec are a great team, and a joy to be around. They approached every dive with enthusiasm, and worked hard to insure we had an exciting and memorable time. Love the boat, love the crew!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I visited Cayman Islands during memorial day week 2014 and had initially planned to pick a dive operation once I get to the island. Based on the reviews in trip advisor, I ended up booking with Indigo Divers before I left for the islands and boy was I glad I did that.
Chris, Kate and Bec run a top notch dive operation - 6 people max per boat, on time pick up from seven mile beach resorts, first boat to reach the dive sites, excellent cookies / fruits during surface intervals. They truly made this vacation and the 8 dives truly memorable.

Rest of my family are non divers and diving wiht Indigo enabled me to start early (7:15 AM) and back at the resort before 11 am leaving enough time to spend an entire day with the family.

Met people who planned their vacations around Indigo's availability - can see why and will be doing so in the future.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Excellent operation. Chris, Kate and Bec did an awesome job for us on 4 separate dives. Good locations, with wall and reef diving on North side Grand Cayman. Full service, all we had to do is dive! Excellent equipment, dive computers included.

They insisted on picking us up at hotel, which was on-time and which we appreciated.

Will dive again with Indigo!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I took the Padi course in Chicago and did the dive part of certification with Indigo. I will tell you that it was outstanding. The instruction was as clear as the water. Our dive instructor was Bec and she conveyed what needed to be done and how to go about it in a way that put you at ease so we had the confidence to complete the course and enjoy our dives. Two of us finished our certification that week and then as a group of 5, dove with Indigo all week. As I titled this review "Great experience". I am going back and will always dive with them. Jim

Thank giantmar1 .
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My wife and I have been to Grand Cayman four times and this was our third trip diving with Indigo Divers. Their professionalism never ceases to amaze me. They are on-time with the pickup from the hotel and when you arrive at the boat, it is always clean and fully stocked with drinks, snacks and clean towels. They are very knowledgeable about the dive sites and know what to look for to keep you out of the strong currents. The dives themselves are amazing. Chris, Kate and Bec always find interesting fish and creatures to look at on the dive sites. They cater to all types of divers while underwater and can give special attention or offer alternatives to the dive profile if requested. They are truly an amazing operation and i would highly recommend them to anyone diving in Grand Cayman.