First, the location of the property is fabulous. Right on the beach with easy access to walk the 7 mile beach or roads to Georgetown. Easy walk to the Wharf Restaurant - well worth it. The food created by Chef Warren and his team is outstanding. Brunch in the morning kept us going all day. His omelets are made to order and he is very accommodating with all requests. Beach bar staff is friendly and the food is great - grouper fish and chips (or sub salad as I had) and tuna on salad is wonderful. Special Buccaneers dinner buffet was nothing short of amazing - the lobster crepes and grouper were delicious. Staff went above and beyond to accommodate and was always friendly. Room for improvement - breakfast dining room is inside. Would prefer ocean view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort makes you feel right at home. All of the spacious 295 guest rooms at our Grand Cayman resort have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar - a perfect place to end the night in the Cayman Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands