The rooms were clean. Not the most modern style, but put together nicely. We had a room on the first floor looking out at the pool and ocean. Beautiful place. We rode the cheap2$ taxi to the port area for shopping but it was already 5pm so the streets were empty and it looked pretty touristy if I ever went back I would go to the outside mall down the street from here owned by some millionaire from US that lives on the island now. That mall looks beautiful! Also we ate across the street at some chicken joint and there were literally chickens running around by our feet. Kind of funny and creepy at the same time. But the food was good and the atmosphere was very island like. The hotel rents scuba and snorkeling gear and offers diving classes. I snorkeled right off the hotel beach and they have a man made reef and I was still able to see beautiful ocean life and very colorful fish. Most beautiful. I walked about 5 miles down the beach and this hotel was the best by far! Beautiful inside and out, great outside areas to relax in the garden we would have ate dinner at the hotel restaurant on the ocean front but we were too late and it was full so if you want more of a live evening dinner at the hotel I recommend getting in there before 5 pm or making reservations. Also, the hotel has La Mer spa which was a great, relaxing massage but very over priced. I would go back to this hotel if I go back to this island. Also, very friendly staff and the bell guy remembered our name all weekend and made us feel very welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands