Just spent a great week at the Grand Marriott Cayman Beach Resort. Just the right size. All the staff greeted us by name throughout the week. They were extremely professional and vested in making our stay a great one. Cesar, the bell man, was especially pleasant and checked on us every day. We had an ocean view room that was very nice. The beach was a little crowded but beautiful. I have a few minor suggestions for considerations... add pay per view movies to your TV package, put screens on the balcony doors so that ocean view rooms can listen to the ocean without being out on the balcony, and have an on the grounds ATM. We loved the island and the Marriott and plan to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort makes you feel right at home. All of the spacious 295 guest rooms at our Grand Cayman resort have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar - a perfect place to end the night in the Cayman Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands