We just returned from the Marriot Grand Cayman . We had stayed there last summer and liked it so much that we returned. The facilities were good and the staff was very attentive . Cesar , at the front door , remembered out name throughout the week , and was very accomodating. The two things that we like about the location is that you can snorkel from the hotel beach and you can walk for miles along the beach. If you are a diver, the boat picks you up at the hotel beach . The only negative was that due to a storm , the depth of the beach had eroded a few months ago making it somewhat crowded . We were told that the next storm from the north will restore the beach . Grand Cayman is not for everyone as there is not much going on . As an example , the only establishments open at night are restaurants . The retail stores are closed except at the mall nearby. We highly recommend Grand Cayman and the Marriot Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands