The Check in procedure is lengthy. It took over 3 hours and would have been longer if I didn't complain.
Aside from that everything was fine. The hotel could use some upgrades such as new Chaise Lounges and Umbrellas on the beach. They should also rake the beach and remove rocks that have come ashore. On many islands the beaches are groomed earyy in the day. The rocks are uncomfortable to get to the water. Once in the water, it is great.
We were celebrating our 45th anniversary and on arrival went to see Arlene Sperandeo who is the Vacation Planner. What a sweetheart she is. SShe made arrangements for a tour, rental car and best of all our anniversary dinner at Casanova's in Georgetown. All of the above were perfect. To top that off, she had champagne and strawberries sent to our room to celebrate. ARLENE YOU ARE SPECIAL.
All in all, we would recommend this hotel. It is on a beautiful beach with great sunsets, and the staff is 1st rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands