Paradise in Paradise. That describes our 8 days here...four of which I had business. The staff learned our names and our preferences. They always greeted us with a smile, and were extremely helpful. The property is in good shape, and they are renovating the interior this year and exterior next year. We stayed in one of the renovated rooms and it is marvelous. We thought the room the right size for a couple, and it seemed spacious enough that a child or two could also stay (I admit I am old, and its been a while since I had to do that). The amenities are very nice. The food is very good -- surprisingly good for a hotel! They have an indoor restaurant (the Parrot) which was great for breakfast and lunches, an outdoor nicer restaurant (Sola) which has very good fish for dinner, and less formal outdoor restaurant where we saw the sun set after a tough day at the beach. The beach is wonderful, and the Marriott folks have sunk an artificial reef in the ocean, so while the island is still very fun to explore, we didn't need to leave the hotel for excellent snorkeling. The Marriott folks take care of the umbrellas and chairs and so forth, and bring drinks and food. The maid-service is very attentive and respectful. Security seems very good. The location is good....its 15 minutes to Reef Cemetery, 15 minutes to Caymana Bay, and 15 minutes to Georgetown, and 15 minutes to the airport. The prices were reasonable...we traveled in October (2013). The manager and staff are very nice, always smiling, and very professional. They called a couple of times to make sure we were being taken care of. We are definitely coming back. Oh..my wife requires a cane to walk, and they set us up with a handicapped parking spot right away. Very attentive. But, you must have a reservation to stay there...it's always booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands