My husband and I recently stayed here and can't say enough good things! The staff was nice and friendly and all around wonderful. The hotel is in a great location and there are great restaurants and shops within walking distance. The first night we were in Grand Cayman we had a private dinner on the beach. It was pricey, but worth paying for. The sunset is incredible!
We went to the beach early each morning and it was not too busy. I purchased fish food from the gift shop and feed the fish each morning. The guys that worked in the beach area were quick to offer umbrellas and were helpful to talk to.
Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands