This was our third trip to Grand Cayman and the Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort. We love this place! The entire staff is very friendly and will go out of their way to help with anything you might need.
Other reasons why we keep going back:
*It is close enough to walk to Georgetown and lots of restaurants and shopping.
*It is right on the beach, with lots of walking space along 7 mile beach and wonderful sunset views.
*The pool is also great, but you have to "reserve" your seats early.
*The beach bar is great.
*Hotel rooms are quiet.
*Staff is excellent.
You can't go wrong with this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands