Considering the fact that I've spent over 60 nights in 4&5 star hotels last year and four nights here over the course of a weekend cost over $2500 the rooms were not good enough. Could this be because reservations made through Marriott directly may get preferential treatment to the reservation we made via hotels.com? Perhaps.. I requested a different room on three occasions but no luck.
Set the alarm for 7am to bag a beach chair and I'd probably skip the buccaneers buffet which they hold on a Friday night - pretty lame show.
Recommend Ortanique for good dining and Southern Spice, Cracked Conch and sunset grill for more casual and inexpensive dining options.
GC was a great location itself - locals very friendly, no hassle, beautiful beaches, great snorkelling...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands