Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$260
ComfortSuites
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$250
US$612
US$557
US$972
US$920
Kimpton
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$375
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
US$1,053
US$995
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Grand Caymanian Vacations(Grand Cayman)(Great Value!)
US$172
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
5,670 results
All reviewsanchor denveranda restaurantturtle lagooncrepescourtyard viewgrand caymanlobster nightreef ballsfishartificial reefgelatored sailacross the streetan umbrellaall you can eatkids clubresort fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Our 3 generation trip started out great with Nelson and Daniel, two wonderful bellman at the Grand Cayman Marriott resort! They were so friendly and helpful throughout our week stay at the hotel. Nelson remembered my granddaughters name and made her feel special all week. Daniel had the best recommendations for dinner. Best Burgers in town are at the Sunshine Grill
The housekeeping service was excellent! Thanks for making out trip so special.

Room Tip: Ocean front view is a must
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Marriott_GrandCayman, Manager at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Mary H, we appreciate you providing a review of our resort. We are delighted that you and your family had such a special trip! Thank you also for your kind comments about our friendly and helpful staff. I will make sure to tell Nelson and Daniel that you thought they were wonderful - they will be thrilled to learn that they made a lasting impression on your stay with us.

It sounds like you and your family had a fantastic time and how wonderful that three generations were able to spend quality time together in such a beautiful setting. At our beach house, our aim is to evoke the happy nostalgia of summertime - a time when families reunite, reconnect and rediscover the love they have for each other. We hope you were able to do just that!

You may be interested to hear that we will be undergoing phase two of our renovations in September, which will affect our communal areas including the lobby, restaurants and fitness center. The upgrades are going to be spectacular and we look forward to unveiling our new look during your next trip to Cayman!

We appreciate you choosing Marriott as your beach house in Cayman and we hope to welcome you back again to our beautiful island in the near future.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was our first trip to Grand Cayman. We spent 2 nights at the Marriott after 4 nights at a dive resort. We arrived around 1pm and with a short wait, were allowed to check in early. We also asked to check out late and they were very gracious. Room was remodeled and very comfortable. Front desk, servers, bartenders and Kathryn in the kids club were all very friendly. The beach was amazing, never crazy busy. We had the all you can eat Lobster Night and also enjoyed the bonfire and smores on the beach night too. Checked out two bikes and went exploring...way better than on foot. The locals are very kind. Can't wait to return. Thanks Marriott!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Darcy T

Dear Darcy T, thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our resort. We are glad that you had an awesome experience! We appreciate your kind words about our gracious and friendly staff, comfortable rooms and amazing beach. I will make sure to tell Kathryn that you mentioned her in your review - she will be thrilled to learn that she made a lasting impression on your time with us.

It sounds like you were able to experience many of the fun activities that our beach house has to offer. I am also happy to hear that you had the chance to enjoy our Unlimited Lobster Night - it is one of my favourite theme evenings at our resort. Cayman is fast becoming the gastronomic capital of the Caribbean - with more than 106 different nationalities represented on our beautiful island, it inevitably has a diverse culinary offering. At all of our restaurants, we provide fresh, simple and innovative dishes. By having various specialty nights, we feel that we can really showcase a diverse range of delicious cuisines. And you just can't go wrong with unlimited lobster!

Thank you for choosing Marriott and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Bellhops always friendly and helpful, service at desk much improved, greeted with complimentary drink during check in. Rooms have been updated since our last stay 2 yrs ago. No microwave. Asked for a crib and was delivered with a baby care package, nice touch. Beach is absolutely clean and beautiful, coral reef teeming with fish about 5 yards out from beach, accessible to even small kiddos. Careful not to feed fish too closely, no need to chum the water as the fish are huge and swim right up to you. The staff will set up umbrellas for you and move them as the sun shifts. Family friendly, complimentary snack every afternoon and mostly free kids activities two or three times a day to keep the kiddos busy. Beach side service is excellent, portions adequate. Overall, highly recommend and definitely plan to return this year. We are serious about our vacations and rate this Marriott one of our favorite places in the world.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank luckybutchy
Marriott_GrandCayman, Manager at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear luckybutchy, thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our resort. We are absolutely delighted that you rate us as one of your favourite places in the world - what a compliment! We also really appreciate your generous comments about our friendly and helpful staff.

It sounds like the whole family had a fantastic time! When my General Manager asked me to come up with a kids’ program I wanted to offer our families something different rather than having a Kids Club where children just end up watching movies and playing on the PlayStation. I thought about all the activities that we used to enjoy from our childhood – so Kathryn (the Kids Club leader) and I chose activities that families could do together such as spending time around a bonfire and making S’mores, kite flying and building boats to race in the Turtle Lagoon. Our aim was to make it less about technology and more about re-connection.

Thank you also for acknowledging our recently refurbished rooms - we are very proud of the way they look and are thrilled that you noticed the fabulous enhancements. You may be interested to hear that we will be undergoing phase two of our renovations in September, which will include exciting upgrades to our communal areas such as our lobby, restaurants and fitness center. We are looking forward to showing off our new look and design during your next trip to our beautiful island.

We appreciate you recommending our resort and for choosing us as your beach house in Cayman!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My friend and I stayed at the Marriot Grand Cayman and had a wonderful time. Upon arriving, we had absolutely no idea what to do since we had done zero research, but concierge was more than helpful and gave us great ideas. Nelson was awesome and one the nicest guys. While we did explore during the day, our afternoons were spent at the Marriott's outside tiki bar. We have a wonderful time and would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank CarolinaBazan

Dear CarolinaBazan, we really appreciate you sharing your recent experience with us. We are thrilled that you found our resort a great place for a getaway! Thank you also for your kind comments about our helpful concierge and I will make sure to tell Nelson that you mentioned him in your review, he will be delighted to learn that he made a lasting impression on your time with us!

It sounds like you and your friends shared some fun times at our beach bar, Sol Bar. Many guests have commented on how much they enjoy our creative cocktails and bar bites such as our conch fritters - it is one of our signature dishes! I have to agree, Sol Bar is such a nice place to hang out and unwind with friends. It has such a chilled out ambience and what can beat the gorgeous view of the turquoise blue ocean right there?

Thank you for recommending us and we hope to welcome you back to our beautiful island again very soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed at the Marriott Grand Cayman for 2 nights during a recent trip to Grand Cayman. The hotel was very nice and clean and the beach staff was excellent. The only negative comment I have is with regard to our check-in experience. We arrived earlier than the 4:00pm check in time (which we knew meant we might need to wait until 4:00pm for a room) and were surprised to hear we were being upgraded to an oceanfront suite! We were very excited to hear this and were advised that we would need to wait a bit for the room. No problem! They provided us with a phone in which to contact us when the room was ready and assured us the cleaning staff was currently looking after it. After waiting more than an hour without hearing a word from the staff (and it was now 4:00pm), I approached one of the desk agents and asked if the room was ready. He advised the room was ready and one of their staff took us and our bags up to the room. Upon entering the room, I believed we must have been given the wrong room as it wasn't overlooking the ocean and it wasn't a suite. I went back down to the desk and asked if we were given the wrong room as we were advised we were being upgraded. I was embarrased as they then advised that we would not be receiving the larger upgraded room (we were offered 2 different reasons why, neither of which made any sense). We were also supposed to be receiving free high speed internet but when I tried to log on, it said I was going to be charged $12.95/day. Due to the confusion on the room, I believed that I was probably not getting free internet (even though I am a Marriott member). So, my issues are, if they provide phones to let you know when the rooms are ready, they should use them, they shouldn't promise an upgrade (and we didn't ask for one) and then not provide one, at the very least, they should advise when giving your room key that they could no longer provide the upgrade to save guests the embarassment of thinking they were given the wrong room. I should also add that one of our travelling companions checked in 5 minutes after our arrival (but before we received our room) and were given a room immediately. Upon check out, I discovered that we were supposed to have the free internet and we would have received a credit for the cost (something else they should have mentioned). Beware when offered an upgrade as you might not receive it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Susan G
Marriott_GrandCayman, Manager at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Susan G, thank you for providing a review of your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your kind words about our nice and clean hotel as well as our excellent beach staff.

At our resort, we know that finding an idyllic spot by the sea to relax and reconnect is a major part of the ultimate beach house experience. Therefore, our beach and pool ambassadors are at the ready to assist you. Once you are situated, they provide you with freshly pressed towels and help you set up your sun lounger and umbrella. They will even go out of their way to re-position your umbrella so that you always have shade. Plus if you decide you want a bite to eat or drink, they will offer snacks and cocktails that you can savor from your beach chair. We hope that you felt pampered by our beach staff.

The satisfaction of our guests is our top priority so I sincerely apologise about the miscommunication with your room. I have shared your comments with the team to ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

Again I am so sorry about the confusion during check-out. If you would like to discuss this further, I welcome you to contact me directly on ingrid.chaves@marriott.com or (345) 949-0088.

Thank you for choosing Marriott and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.