My husband and I stayed here May 6th-11th. Being a Marriott Rewards Elite member, we got upgraded (because it was available since the hotel wasn't at full capacity) to a beautiful oceanfront room! AMAZING views and the sunsets were beautiful!! Everything about this hotel is wonderful…the staff is so friendly, the hotel is VERY clean, the location is great, and the food and drinks are great…especially sushi night…omg! DON'T listen to the people who say it's over crowded…they went during spring break or holiday weekends. We found chairs everyday in the front…and there were still more available. The water is great…clear, calm, blue! I snorkeled everyday (bring your own snorkel…they aren't that expensive, any sporting goods store has them) The pool is cute, not massive, but who cares…you're there for the beautiful beach! We didn't even go near the pool! The service on the beach is great too! Good tip-go to the liquor store and stock up on beer and other drinks…there is a mini fridge in the room and you can save a lot of $$. Liquor store is only a 5 minute walk. We ate at Coconut Joe's every day for breakfast too, great breakfast! It's right across the street. The courtyard is so pretty too! I LOVED the cute little turtles in the pond! :) Also, every night they have a theme night…my favorite was smores on the beach! :) We loved our time here and will definitely stay here again next time we visit!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands