We went back and forth between the Marriott and both the Westin and Ritz. After our stay at the Marriott....I have to say it strikes just the right balance between price and service/amenities. It is a very good value for the quality of property. While I thought the service at the inside bar/dining area was somewhat slow....it didn't affect the high quality of our stay. The beach is excellent, snorkeling right off the shore was very cool....and our room was comfortable and just right for my wife and I. Nicely done Marriott!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Beach House - Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort makes you feel right at home. All of the spacious 295 guest rooms at our Grand Cayman resort have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar - a perfect place to end the night in the Cayman Islands. Discover our exceptional setting on the ocean at Seven Mile Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands