Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$167
ComfortSuites
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$307
US$202
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$308
US$544
US$496
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
US$781
US$666
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
US$240
Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa(Seven Mile Beach)
US$574
US$523
Grand Caymanian Vacations(Grand Cayman)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$140
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
5,705 results
All reviewsanchor denveranda restaurantturtle lagooncrepescourtyard viewgrand caymanlobster nightreef ballsfishartificial reefgelatored sailacross the streetan umbrellaall you can eatkids clubresort fee
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We just finished 7 days/6 nights at the Marriott Grand Cayman and it really couldn't have been better. The staff was friendly, helpful, personable...the adjectives go on and on. We had a courtyard-view room that was excellent. The food in all of the restaurants was really good. We loved the Tuesday night sushi, so we went back on Saturday night. This is top-notch resort and I will definitely be back to stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cal B
Marriott_GrandCayman, Manager at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Cal B, thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay with us. I am so glad that your vacation with us couldn’t have been better! We really appreciate your kind comments about our top-notch resort, friendly and helpful staff and good food.

I am also happy that you enjoyed Sushi Night so much that you went twice! I think we have one best sushi chefs on the island. Earlier this year, he went on an exploratory trip to California to discover the best ways of preparing sushi. The concepts that he has brought back with him are nothing short of the best and you can really tell when you sample his delicious dishes. I am thrilled that you enjoyed it!

Thank you for choosing us as your Beach House in Cayman and we look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful island again very soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My children (ages 5,12) and I had an amazing time in the Cayman Islands. The resort was really nice. As we were checking in we were greeted with beverages and rum cake. Checking in was a breeze which was nice considering we had been traveling all day. Front desk personnels were always helpful and very nice. Any activities we wanted to do were booked through the hotel and was able to be charged to the room. (Swimming with Sting ray, swimming with dolphins etc)The beach was clean and I could not get my daughter out of the pool. Litha who also works by towel section was very nice to us. They had days they gave free ice cream to kids also. On the beach water they had lounge chairs and trampolines the kids loved it. There were some kid activities and the ladies were really nice and great with the kids. They hosted a family movie night by the pool, family trivia night which we came in 2nd place and won a credit towards the hotel stay. They also hosted a bonfire where we roasted marshmallows and took nice pictures while the sunset. During the day that had activities like treasure hunt, feeding turtles if your going with kids this is a good hotel they don't over do it with kid activities but do offer them. The hotel is also in a good location. we took taxis and after a day of taxis started jumping on the public bus which was very safe. We went to George Town and were able to see another side of town. This vacation was time for us to bond and spend time together and it was perfect place for it. I recommend this hotel no complaints worth mentioning.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Reyrey0825

Dear Reyrey0825, thank you for providing a review of your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that we are on your top 5 list of best vacations! We really appreciate your compliments on our nice resort, helpful staff (I will tell Litha you mentioned her in your review) and clean beach. I am so happy to hear that you had an amazing time with your children!

Travelling with kids can be stressful but I am really glad that once you arrived you were all able to bond and spend quality time together. It sounds like they had a great time at the Kids Club! When my General Manager asked me to come up with a kids’ program I wanted to offer our families something different rather than having a Kids Club where children just end up watching movies and playing on the PlayStation. I thought about all the activities that we used to enjoy from our childhood – so Kathryn (our Kids Club leader) and I chose activities that families could do together such as spending time around a bonfire and making S’mores, kite flying and building boats to race in the Turtle Lagoon. Our aim was to make it less about technology and more about re-connection. It sounds like the whole family was really able to enjoy all the fun family activities that our resort has to offer.

Thank you for recommending us and we hope to welcome you guys back to our beautiful island again very soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stayed for a week, was fantastic. Our room attendant Janet was great! Everything we requested including time to do our room, was always done. Great restaurants (Solana and Red Parrot) We had a room on the ground floor, ocean view and literally steps from the pool and then a few more to the beautiful 7 mile beach. All staff including the door men/bell hops (Howard and Nelson) were full with great advice and just plain helpful. Offered to book dinner reservations etc. Late night front desk people were AMAZING in helping my boyfriend get to the hospital for a terrible ear infection and even called the following day to see how he was. I'm sure I've missed some points, but all in all, great hotel, clean, friendly helpful staff, fabulous restaurants and jaw dropping view of the Carribbean Sea, HIGHLY recommended!!!!

Room Tip: If you want quiet time, take an upper floor away from pool area. Some guests used the hot tub until 4am........not impressed but hotel staff dealt with it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Suesaw, thank you for reviewing our resort. We are delighted to hear that you had a fantastic week with us! We really appreciate your kind words about our staff, great restaurants and clean and comfortable hotel. I will pass on your compliments to Janet, Howard and Nelson – they will be happy to hear that you found them friendly and helpful!

I am so glad that you had the chance to dine at our restaurants. With more than 106 different nationalities represented on our beautiful island, Cayman inevitably has a diverse culinary offering. There are a mixture of gastronomic influences stemming from Europe, South America and the rest of the Caribbean (just to name a few). At our restaurants, we provide fresh, simple and innovative dishes. By offering various specialty nights, we feel that we can really showcase a diverse range of delicious cuisines. I am glad that you enjoyed it!

We are also relieved that your boyfriend was able to get the medical treatment that he needed – the last thing anyone wants to deal with is a horrible ear infection while on vacation.

Thank you for highly recommending us and we hope to welcome you back again very soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We just came back from a week long family vacation in the Cayman Islands. We have been to this Island many times but to a different resort. The staff in the Marriott were so friendly right from the minute we arrived. Howard at the front door greeted us with a very warm welcome and continued to have fun with my kids the whole trip. Our room overlooked 7 mile beach and although it could have been bigger it was perfect for all the time we were in it.
Ollie who ran the bar made our vacation, he was so nice and very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he made sure we were taken care of at all times. Hannah who was the waitress at the beach was lovely and Kathryn who ran the kids club was a star. The kids had a fantastic time and because this resort was not huge they had the freedom of the whole place. They were never bored. I would definitely go back here and hope the same pleasant helpful staff are still there.

Room Tip: beach front is definitely best. Rooms not huge and beds are OK for one adult and one kid not 2 adults if you are in a twin room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 14,031,969

Dear 14031969, we really appreciate you providing a review of your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that you and your family had a wonderful vacation!

I live in Cayman and I absolutely love it here. I completely understand why you are a frequent visitor to our beautiful island. Besides being extremely safe and family-oriented, there are so many fantastic restaurants, great shopping and what can beat the turquoise blue waters and soft powdery white sand of Seven Mile Beach?

We really appreciate your generous comments about our friendly staff. I will make sure to tell Howard, Ollie, Hannah and Kathryn that you mentioned them in your review – they will be delighted to hear that they made such a lasting impression on your time with us. We are really proud of our team here at Marriott. I think we have the kindest and most professional employees in Cayman. And the feeling is mutual – just last month we received Cayman’s Top Employer Award!

Thank you for choosing us as your Beach House in Cayman and we hope to welcome you and your family back again very soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is our second trip to the Marriott Grand Cayman and again, it was fabulous. The new renovations are amazing and the staff is out of this world in every way. We traveled with your 2 teenagers (they like to sleep in) and so we kept the room attendants waiting most every day - they were so gracious and respectful saying "it's their vacation too - let them sleep".

The beach is great with snorkeling available around the reef balls that are installed. Perfect for kids and adults. Service is impeccable and the food and drinks couldn't have been better.

If you want a couples trip or a great place to go with the whole family the Marriott is the place to be!

Room Tip: We upgraded to the oceanview Jr suite but all the garden view rooms are super as well.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Marriott_GrandCayman, Manager at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Andy P, thank you for leaving feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that your second trip to our beautiful island was fabulous! We appreciate your generous comments about our great beach, impeccable customer service and great food and drinks.

Did you guys have the chance to check out our free bike rentals? It is such a fun way to explore the island. With our ideal location on Seven Mile Beach, it only takes minutes on a bike to get to (teenager-friendly) Camana Bay, Georgetown and other cool places on the island. When we thought about offering free bike rentals to our guests, we were inspired by memories of riding along through the picturesque countryside with loved ones during our own vacation experiences and wanted to re-create these special moments for our guests. We hope you had the chance to reconnect with your family in the same way!

Thanks for choosing to stay with us the second time around and we really hope you come back for your third visit very soon!