My husband and I stayed here about 2 weeks ago for our 1 year anniversary and loved it. The water and beach are beautiful and we def took advantage of the floating devices in the water. I also loved the man made reef where I could snorkel just outside our hotel room. We were granted a complimentary upgrade to garden view which was quiet and nice. I heard that we were there during the slow season, so it made sense why there were always plenty of seats on the beach and overall, it never felt crowded at all. The room was nice as expected for a 4 star hotel. The front desk and concierge were very nice and helpful with everything. The fact that they have the water sports company there where you can reserve activities such as snorkeling was great and convenient. My only complaints would be that all of the TVs in the fitness center had signs that said "out of order" and the food and drinks are very expensive. However, the food is very good. The drinks on the beach are weak though. With that said, we tried to eat outside of the hotel twice and once was a disappointment while still being expensive and the other was really good (Lobster Pot) but very expensive. Don't miss out on Taco Night at the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort makes you feel right at home. All of the spacious 295 guest rooms at our Grand Cayman resort have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar - a perfect place to end the night in the Cayman Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands