So our first room we checked into reeked of raw sewage once you opened the balcony door. We made a call to the front desk and their explanation was "it's usually on the other side." No place should ever stink of sewage. They accommodated us by changing our room, but after going out for the night and returning, we were called by the front desk with noise complaints after having a normal noise level conversation. This was less than 5 minutes after returning, mind you. If you have guests complaining of other rooms having a normal conversation, you obviously have cheap walls with zero insulation and you need to do something to remedy that. We haven't heard a peep from any other room, so I find it hard to believe that someone was that disturbed by us immediately when we are not loud and obnoxious. Granted there were three young gentlemen walking down the hall when we returned, on the phone loudly, but it must have come from our specific room? I find that hard to believe. And the hotel's solution? Send up 2 security guards to stand in the hall without actually letting anyone know of their presence, and they could "hear us talking." Talking. Not yelling or screaming or being out of control. This is not the standard of hotel or "resort" I would recommend to anyone. Or if you must come here , don't talk after dark. You will get reprimanded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort makes you feel right at home. All of the spacious 295 guest rooms at our Grand Cayman resort have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar - a perfect place to end the night in the Cayman Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands