The hotel and staff are very nice but the beach is extremely narrow. This results in a situation where you are shoulder to shoulder with the other Marriott guests. This is particularly maddening when you walk down the beach and every other resort has plenty of room. Additionally there are several facility charges that are added into your bill. Charges include a daily amount for a tip that is supposedly passed on to the staff. This is in addition to the 18% gratuity that is added onto everything purchased at the hotel [food and drinks].
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Beach House - Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort makes you feel right at home. All of the spacious 295 guest rooms at our Grand Cayman resort have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar - a perfect place to end the night in the Cayman Islands. Discover our exceptional setting on the ocean at Seven Mile Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands