We were in Grand Cayman on a Disney Cruise in late Oct 2013. There were 7 of us (my parents, my husband and I, and our 3 kids ages). We got day passes here (just took a cab and told them at the front desk we wanted to hang out for the day). I believe it was $30 for adults and kids were free, and they gave us one adult free because we were only there for half a day. We were able to use the beach chairs, umbrellas and towels (as many of each as we needed) and also had access to the bathrooms, pool and hot tub, though we never left the beach. The service was really good and the ocean was absolutely gorgeous. Fish were swimming all around us and there were little rafts out in the water that we could set our beers/cups on. It was very quiet and relaxing. So quiet, in fact, that I was shushing the kids when we got there for fear their laughing would disrupt the other guests. LOL My husband was laughing at me but I didn't want to be a nuisance. One note is that I think they only allow cruise passengers to get the day passes on the "off season" so I'd double check before you leave. There is a public area down the beach, it just seemed really crowded and like that's where everyone goes. We like a less-populated beach, which is why we came here, but we seemed to be the only cruise passengers here on this day. The bar was quite expensive so be prepared for that. I believe it was $45 for 3 drinks and a beer (before tip). The drinks were really good though. Probably a rum punch or something similar. Just kinda pricey if you'll be drinking a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands