Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)
Sunset House(George Town)
View Hotel
Grand Caymanian Vacations(Grand Cayman)
5,668 results
All reviewsanchor denveranda restaurantturtle lagooncrepescourtyard viewgrand caymanlobster nightreef ballsfishartificial reefgelatored sailacross the streetan umbrellaall you can eatkids clubresort fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Everyone was so very friendly and helpful. Our host, Neil, took especially good care of us! Anyone on the staff was happy to help in any way and all were always smiling and gracious! Great spacious rooms but our favorite was walking right off the beach into the beautiful calm, clear water with great snorkeling along the artificial reef. It doesn't get any better than this!

1  Thank K K
Marriott_GrandCayman, Manager at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear K K, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on our resort. It sounds like you had a great vacation! We also appreciate your nice comments about our very friendly and helpful staff, spacious rooms and beautiful beachfront. I will pass on your compliments to Neil – he will be delighted to hear that his gracious demeanor was appreciated.

We know that our guests spend most of their time on the beach and in the water so we go out of our way to make sure they get the most out of their days. Did you have the chance to go on the Kittiwake Shipwreck Tour, which is organized by Red Sail Sports (next to the Towel Hut and pool)? They offer boat rides to the Kittwake a few times a week – it is one of the most unforgettable experiences! What I really like about it is that you don’t have to be an experienced diver to appreciate the wreck. It is one of the most accessible shipwrecks with the top of it within seven feet of the surface – it is like being in a swimming pool! Plus the wreck is slowly being transformed into an artificial reef and is teeming with colorful fish. It really is an experience that is not to be missed!

Thank you for choosing us as your Beach House in Cayman and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We were there last week for seven days. It was a wonderful vacation except for a few things that we were not too happy with:

1. Front desk staff need to work on their smiles and customer service
2. When we asked one of the waiter at the Solana Restaurant if that 16% if gratuity is included and we were told no and next day found out that it is included. Not a very honest person.
3. Why pay $ 30.00 for resort fee a day for towels, chair, umbrella and etc. We have people sitting by us and mentioned that they are not from Marriott and that it"s not a problem to get a chair, towels and umbrella.
4. Free snack everyday for Marriott guests but always run out. Got it only twice in our seven days stay.
Doormen and rest of the stafff were great. Won't stay there for our next visit.

Room Tip: No front desk staff mention about the free Wi-fi unless you ask.
1  Thank Simone A
Marriott_GrandCayman, Manager at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear Simone A, thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay. We appreciate your kind comments about our great doormen and staff.

Regarding the areas of your vacation experience that you felt warranted improvement, I have shared your comments with the relevant departments and we are evaluating what we can do to enhance the experiences of our future guests. The satisfaction of our guests is our top priority so we deeply regret that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay.

I welcome you to contact me if you would like to discuss this further. Please feel free to email me on ingrid.chaves@marriott.com or call me on (345) 949-0088.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

You must come to Grand Cayman and experience the Marriott on Seven Mile Beach. Great memories of our anniversary and my birthday. Everything was wonderful - the room, pool, restaurants, etc. The hospitality of the staff at this hotel is like none other we've ever experienced. Special thanks to Nico, Alex and Laura at the front desk for making our stay so enjoyable. The doormen, housekeeping, maintenance, pool, restaurant servers and anyone else I've forgotten - thank you so much. We were told by several of the employees that the Marriott treated them well. It certainly makes a difference when you have satisfied employees servicing your customers. Thank you Marriott management!

1  Thank Bernadine2014
Marriott_GrandCayman, Manager at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Bernadine2014, thank you for taking the time to review our resort. We are so glad that enjoyed your anniversary and birthday with us! We really appreciate your lovely comments about our wonderful property and exceptional hospitality. I will make sure to pass on your special thanks to Nico, Alex and Laura. They will be delighted to hear that they made such a positive impression on your stay with us.

We know how much a hotel’s employees can really affect a guest’s vacation experience. These are the people who you and going to see day in and day out during your holiday – they are almost like an extended family for that period in time! We know the comfort and familiarity that comes along with a friendly face remembering your name and asking you how your day went. That is why we make sure to choose people who are genuinely kind, friendly and professional. I think we have the best team in Cayman and I am so glad to hear that all their hard work is paying off.

Thank you for choosing Marriott and we hope to welcome you back again very soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We just got back from an amazing stay at the Marriott in Grand Cayman. When we Initially arrived our room would not cool properly, we called to change rooms and they were able to do so without any issues. Our room was very spacious and clean. The beach area is beautiful and we enjoyed the paying platforms and "trampolines" very much. The snores were great and the turtle pond/courtyard is very relaxing. The doormen are very kind and took great cares to learn our names. The fitness center is nice but I wish they had sanitizing wipes available for use on the equipment and yoga mats. The yoga mats could really use some cleaning. To avoid using the restaurants some days we took advantage of the free bike rentals and rode down to the local grocery store a few blocks down. We never had a problem getting a bike. We even rode it into Georgetown one day, although I would recommend not doing so on a day when two cruise ships were docked like we did, the area was crazy. Overall we had a really great time!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Hillary R

Dear TexAggieHouston, we appreciate you leaving feedback on your recent vacation with us. We are glad that you had an amazing stay! Thank you for your generous comments about our spacious and clean rooms, beautiful beach and kind staff. It sounds like you were able to enjoy many of the fun beach house activities that our resort has to offer. I think Seven Mile Beach is one of the most picturesque beaches in the Caribbean with its calm and warm waters and soft powdery sand – it really can’t be beat!

Were you able to explore our Artificial Reef Project, which is just a short swim from our beachfront? Many of our guests tell us that they really enjoy snorkeling around the man-made reef balls and often bring breadcrumbs to feed the colorful fish that surround the area. I am also glad you were able to enjoy the relaxation platforms floating along our beachfront — they create a fun setting for guests to decompress and nothing compares to the beautiful view of the ocean surrounding you.

You may be interested to hear that we will soon be renovating all our public spaces, including our lobby, restaurants, meetings rooms and fitness center in September. The upgrades are going to be spectacular and we look forward to welcoming you back to Cayman so you can enjoy all the fabulous enhancements to our resort.

Thanks for choosing us as your Beach House in Cayman and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed for five days at Grand Cayman Marriott and we had a great time. We were greeted by the friendly doormen who took all our bags with a smile, the checkin process was hassle free and very accommodating, the cold drink they provided was so good and really hit the spot. The room was ocean front , two beds, large bathroom and nicely decorated . All of the employees and managers were very nice and always greeted you with a friendly hello. Each morning I would watch a manger walk through the entire resort and make sure everything was up to standard. (And everything was). The restaurants had good food and very friendly workers. Some the people that made our stay at the Marriott extra special was Neal .. Neal worked at the restaurant and took the time to tell me his name and ask me mine and shook my hand . He even convinced my 13 yr old son to try sushi on sushi night. Syrene was always friendly and greeted me each morning by calling me by my last name. Balboa, Valeria and Doris also made our stay extra special. Overall great time, hotel and and employees were exceptional and I would definitely recommend to friends and family and I would stay there again

Sincerely

AG

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrew G

Dear Andrew G, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. We are thrilled you and your family had a great vacation! We appreciate your kind comments about our exceptional hotel, nice and friendly staff, nicely decorated rooms and good restaurants. I will make sure to tell Neal, Syrene, Balboa, Valeria and Doris that they all made your stay with us extra special.

I am so glad that your son was able to try sushi at our Sushi Night! We are really proud of our various theme nights, which give us the opportunity to really showcase a diverse range of cuisines. Sushi Night at Balboa’s Lounge is one of my favorites. I think we have one best sushi chefs on the island! Earlier this year, he went on an exploratory trip to California to discover the best ways of preparing sushi. The concepts that he has brought back with him are nothing short of the best and you can really tell when you sample his delicious dishes.

Thank you for recommending us and we hope to welcome you and your family back to our Beach House very soon!