We did a lot of research on accommodations before we chose the Marriott. There are other more expensive properties, and we considered many of them. We were blown Way by the Marriott. It has recently been updated, is in a fantastic location, and the rooms are great. We were beach front, which was a nice benefit. The staff is unbelievably friendly and helpful. In particular, Davina, the concierge, was exceptional. She pointed us to some interesting restaurants and places to see, and took care of all the reservations, travel details, etc. The food was surprisingly good. We ate at the beach bar one night, and it was delicious. The 2 sit down restaurants were great as well. I will also mention while we were there we visited the Ritz Carlton as we were considering it for next year's trip. We even toured one of the rooms. The Ritz is great, but I prefer the Marriott. We will go again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands