We had a great stay here, and have very little to complain about. The hotel is an average Marriott, nothing spectacular, but comfortable and clean (this comment is not meant negatively).
The beach and water are some of the best I think you will find anywhere.
The staff from the moment you arrive were fantastic. They set the tone of hotel; friendly. We did not feel like another customer - the people who put the umbrellas out and just did a fantastic job to check everyone was enjoying them selves and offer advice. Lloyd offered us great recommendations, and was one of the nicest hotel employees I have met over the years. (I travel a lot for work and stay in a lot of hotels).
I would say that this hotel is geared up slightly more for families than a romantic getaway. However, we don't mind kids enjoying themselves.
The drinks, foot, etc. at the hotel is very expensive - I would recommend eating out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort Cayman Islands